MRP / Trib. MRP 2017

I've got no comment on the actual penalty but curious as to whether you guys have seen Nankervis' elbow on the Crows player? Looks very similar to me, surely either both of them get fines or both of them get a week? Stupid MRP.

I've got no comment on the actual penalty but curious as to whether you guys have seen Nankervis' elbow on the Crows player? Looks very similar to me, surely either both of them get fines or both of them get a week? Stupid MRP.
Both players should've been paid a free kick for holding in the first place. In saying that Fyfe is very lucky to have got off with just a fine. Both should have got the same penalty.

Both players should've been paid a free kick for holding in the first place. In saying that Fyfe is very lucky to have got off with just a fine. Both should have got the same penalty.
That was the MRP paying us back for the rogering we got from the umpires - the equivalent of the $50 on the bedside table move...

Nankervis was clearly using more force, would be madness for them to be graded the same.

Jy Simpkin whacked Tom Sheridan in the guts two weeks ago and didn't even get a fine. It's based on how soft the person you whack is.

IIRC the MRP admitted that they do not look at all incidents because of time constraints having to charge players on a Monday (usually). Some will slip through the cracks and that in itself kind of sucks when one of your players get pinged and another in other teams doesn't (especially when you do not like said other team).

IIRC the MRP admitted that they do not look at all incidents because of time constraints having to charge players on a Monday (usually). Some will slip through the cracks and that in itself kind of sucks when one of your players get pinged and another in other teams doesn't (especially when you do not like said other team).

I'd be just as annoyed if Nankervis got the fine and Fyfe got a week. My issue is with the lack of consistency. Understandably, I think Richmond supporters could feel aggrieved.

Yeah I saw it. Was pretty late after the ball was kicked. Was more of a arrogant bump then anything. Merrett got up straight away and was fine. Luckily he stopped in time, could've been worse.
Well if that was referring to last quarter. Didn't see the Hurley incident, if that what he got done for
Nah it was early in the first quarter. Tabs marked the ball along the boundary. Hurley gave him extra attention. Tabs didn't like it and as he was getting up to take his kick he threw his arm at him and nabbed him in the balls lol

Nah it was early in the first quarter. Tabs marked the ball along the boundary. Hurley gave him extra attention. Tabs didn't like it and as he was getting up to take his kick he threw his arm at him and nabbed him in the balls lol
Well didn't see that one. But good on Tabs for actually having some ticker and grunt by sticking up for himself. Needs that to his game.

Back