Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons | S35 Team Thread | Do you want to build a snowman?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have some very important presentations to make, team!

Firstly, welcome to Wosh - she's a gun and this guernsey will look good on her...

View attachment 1593350
It’s always been on my radar wear this jumper at some time in this game.
I’ll always remember my time at the Roys with complete love, terrific team and bunch of people to win a Premiership with, couldn’t have asked for better. It was tough to leave the people I made such a cool bond with and I admit I’ll miss the Roys for quite a while.

But times move on and I’m 100% committed here now just as I was 100% committed there.
Some of you I know well, some a little but it’s exciting to step out of my comfort zone and start from scratch with a new bunch of people and bond over Qooty.
I especially want to play my 250th and 300th games alongside Hate one day 😍

Thanks for having me 🤗

It’s always been on my radar wear this jumper at some time in this game.
I’ll always remember my time at the Roys with complete love, terrific team and bunch of people to win a Premiership with, couldn’t have asked for better. It was tough to leave the people I made such a cool bond with and I admit I’ll miss the Roys for quite a while.

But times move on and I’m 100% committed here now just as I was 100% committed there.
Some of you I know well, some a little but it’s exciting to step out of my comfort zone and start from scratch with a new bunch of people and bond over Qooty.
I especially want to play my 250th and 300th games alongside Hate one day 😍

Thanks for having me 🤗
Better tell us about these upcoming milestones so we don’t forget :cautiousv1:

Better tell us about these upcoming milestones so we don’t forget :cautiousv1:
Ages away don’t worry If I make it that far I’ll probably forget too :thumbsdownv1:
Something else for sausageroll to set a reminder for maybe.

A special congratulations and good luck to Bluelegs on his 50th game of Qooty this week against the Wonders!

Let's get around him and help make it a match to celebrate.

A special congratulations and good luck to Bluelegs on his 50th game of Qooty this week against the Wonders!

Let's get around him and help make it a match to celebrate.
What's Qooty?

Sorry Bluelegs that it had to be against the Wonders. We should have dropped you this week and brought you in next week
I remember a certain poster who went from the Bears to the Bombers had a similar thought process, yet that didn't quite work out so well.

Sorry Bluelegs that it had to be against the Wonders. We should have dropped you this week and brought you in next week
...or maybe we should have dropped him for the entire season in the off chance one of the teams suddenly became a milestone worthy opponent over the next off-season?

Congrats Bluelegs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...or maybe we should have dropped him for the entire season in the off chance one of the teams suddenly became a milestone worthy opponent over the next off-season?

Congrats Bluelegs
I could join another team for a season just so I could have my milestone game against the greatest club in the SFA.

Just like my junior footy days when the opposition were low on players and my coach always picked me as the one to play for our opponents. Very generous of him to give the other team a star player like that.

I could join another team for a season just so I could have my milestone game against the greatest club in the SFA.

Just like my junior footy days when the opposition were low on players and my coach always picked me as the one to play for our opponents. Very generous of him to give the other team a star player like that.
Play against the Demons every week? I like it a lot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back