Media My team's better than your team

Remove this Banner Ad

The BFFL season is still about 4 months away, so how am I able to establish my teams obvious superiority over every single other team in this league?
Welcome to the sledging thread.
This was created in order for team coaches to not fill up their team threads with shots at the other team, like [DOES NOT TAG BOSHTRICHBURGER HERE] and I ;), just throw it all in here. Tell MG MG that he is a clueless clown for recruiting Watson over Ablett, let DeeWong6996 know that Aesthetics Crew is not a real name for a football team, or just rejoice over beating Big Moose's Tassie Screwovers yet again. ;)

To begin, I would like to inform fumbler that his fantasy football team should jump in a lake.

PLEASE NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, AND IS DIRECTED AT THE FANTASY FOOTBALL VERSIONS OF OURSELVES. TAKE NO OFFENCE FROM ANYTHING. (ps DeeWong your team name is no less ridiculous than mine ;) )

The Fury will never Lake Jump, as our medical team informed us that it may lead to injuries.

One rumour passing through the BFFL is that Karnezis_13 has amounted huge debts due to a gambling habit, and being very bad at it and may have to hand his BFFL licence back to the league.
Care to comment K13?

The Fury will never Lake Jump, as our medical team informed us that it may lead to injuries.

One rumour passing through the BFFL is that Karnezis_13 has amounted huge debts due to a gambling habit, and being very bad at it and may have to hand his BFFL licence back to the league.
Care to comment K13?
False, the exact words were punting not gambling.
This punting was when I tried out for the New York NFL team as punter, unfortunately I was very bad it. As for handing the BFFL license back, well how is that $12 mill salary cap overflow going? Oops, did I say that out loud...

False, the exact words were punting not gambling.
This punting was when I tried out for the New York NFL team as punter, unfortunately I was very bad it. As for handing the BFFL license back, well how is that $12 mill salary cap overflow going? Oops, did I say that out loud...

I seen a race that your horse was in it did ok, but them greyhounds won easily.

The Fury's salary cap for 2013 will be approximately $12.50 after taxes.

I seen a race that your horse was in it did ok, but them greyhounds won easily.

The Fury's salary cap for 2013 will be approximately $12.50 after taxes.
The greyhounds were on the 'roids, I heard they only cost $12.50 actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There there... All is forgiven my friend... ;)
How many signatures on a petition would you need to get your liking capabilities back?
(read: How many aliases would I have to make? ;))

I honestly don't know... But I've learnt to cope without the function already, considering my ban has elapsed nearly 2+ months.
Woa ... was there a limit like 6 months or was it indefinite?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back