N.T.F.L thread - 2010/11/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: N.T.F.L thread - 2010

ok i am out of here you can have your forum to yourself !!!!!

Don't listen to them twoblues. If you have an opinion say it. And f##k what some of the others say. If they don't like it well tough T**ty. Keep getting up off the floor and say it how you see it. :):)

Don't listen to them twoblues. If you have an opinion say it. And f##k what some of the others say. If they don't like it well tough T**ty. Keep getting up off the floor and say it how you see it. :):)
Too right, always good to have some info on clubs like the twoblues-we are all passionate footy supporters having a bit of disecting the crap from the good stuff, only a bit of fun really:thumbsu:

I think it would be a silly idea for Ulverstone to persue the idea of playing in the state league. I can see that they are struggling for depth when we played them the reserves were very poor and unders were as well. quote]

Well i agree with the state league comment, its too late for that no but struggling for depth, the reserves at Ulvie are struggling but I do believe when Ulvie and Penguin unders played last, after only leading by 1 point at 3/4 time Ulvie kicked three goals against the wind to win. Ulvie over the past few years has always had good kids coming out of the high school and it shows because this years list have mostly all played in Senior A flags in 08 and 09 and both those teams were runners up in State Flags. So its a big call to say Ulvies depth at junior level is poor considering Penguin unders havent beaten them in so long.

the state league was a disaster ten years ago and the ego trippers are making fools of themselves once again. bring back the NWFU NTFA TFL and we will get more bums on seats and I honestly believe we have to do this or our great game of football will be no more.

I really dont think State league football will survive it is only a short term proposition, i do know that the old NWFU. NTFA and STFL each had a very good competition of there own and aside from that there were some great combined games against oneanother. I would like to see it all return to regional football with combined games and a state grand final. I think Latrobe and Ulverstone do look like the two grand final teams at the moment, Ulverstone have improved so much from the first few games.

Just something to think about boys, Lets get away from all the negativity for a little bit and get the mind thinking in some positive ways. Was reading the SWL sides in the advocate today and it's fair to say there are some pretty good players getting around in the SWL. Which made me think about how many player's playing outside the SWL (namely in the NTFL) could more than hold there own in the states big league?? I'll start the ball rolling with a few players that came to my mind...
James Wescombe, Josh Holland, Gavin Woodcok, Scott Bryan, Scott Blizzard, Jarrod Whatling, Tim Mee, Jack Gale, Justin Rodman, Jeramy Sodan, Zac Smith, James Dawson, Chris Hall, Jason Ling, Nathan Peters.
Just a few that I thought, I know I've probably forgotten a few.. Anyone think of any others?

Just something to think about boys, Lets get away from all the negativity for a little bit and get the mind thinking in some positive ways. Was reading the SWL sides in the advocate today and it's fair to say there are some pretty good players getting around in the SWL. Which made me think about how many player's playing outside the SWL (namely in the NTFL) could more than hold there own in the states big league?? I'll start the ball rolling with a few players that came to my mind...
James Wescombe, Josh Holland, Gavin Woodcok, Scott Bryan, Scott Blizzard, Jarrod Whatling, Tim Mee, Jack Gale, Justin Rodman, Jeramy Sodan, Zac Smith, James Dawson, Chris Hall, Jason Ling, Nathan Peters.
Just a few that I thought, I know I've probably forgotten a few.. Anyone think of any others?

Yeah watching all Penguin games I would say Nathan Peters, Jason Ling, Jimmy Lovell, Jim Dunham, Rodney King, Jesse Frankcombe and the way he is improving Sam Edgerton who did play 2 games in a very good Dockers Senior team. The guy Stoltenburg playing for Wynyard played second ruckman to Andre Miar at Launceston last year, played well against us.

Yeah watching all Penguin games I would say Nathan Peters, Jason Ling, Jimmy Lovell, Jim Dunham, Rodney King, Jesse Frankcombe and the way he is improving Sam Edgerton who did play 2 games in a very good Dockers Senior team. The guy Stoltenburg playing for Wynyard played second ruckman to Andre Miar at Launceston last year, played well against us.
Who cares you blokes, what about the greats in DFA and NWFA as well, all relevant to their individuality and ultimately what comp every player chooses to play in, look at the back page of the Agrovcate today, thrown in these boys and will benefit but back in the day would be playing Under 19s learning their ply, go Roos

I wonder how much game time Matty Bowen got at the Dockers last week. Probably about as much as his old man got. If his old man had kept his nose out of it he would have played a full game for Penguin last week at Wynyard starting at 2 pm.

I wonder how much game time Matty Bowen got at the Dockers last week. Probably about as much as his old man got. If his old man had kept his nose out of it he would have played a full game for Penguin last week at Wynyard starting at 2 pm.

I have no doubt Matty Bowen can play seen him play some top games in seconds at statewide level and yes was told by a few senior penguin players it was not mattys choice it was his dads to go back to Dockers. I heard Jason Ling say after Wynyard game back to the drawing board and play juniors. Well stats Penguin 52 inside 50's, Wynyard 49. clearances from stoppages identical with wynyard, tackles 38/40. I really think from watching it all our forward line is just not working and when the ball turns over our defensive pressure is non existent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no doubt Matty Bowen can play seen him play some top games in seconds at statewide level and yes was told by a few senior penguin players it was not mattys choice it was his dads to go back to Dockers. I heard Jason Ling say after Wynyard game back to the drawing board and play juniors. Well stats Penguin 52 inside 50's, Wynyard 49. clearances from stoppages identical with wynyard, tackles 38/40. I really think from watching it all our forward line is just not working and when the ball turns over our defensive pressure is non existent.

You lost by 40 points bro your stat man needs to be made redundant. Did Bowen play dockers on the weekend? is anybody going to get near the demons anyway i thought ulvy but the comp is hard to read

You lost by 40 points bro your stat man needs to be made redundant. Did Bowen play dockers on the weekend? is anybody going to get near the demons anyway i thought ulvy but the comp is hard to read
Those stats cannot be that close if the margin was as high as forty, Ulvy will come to the fore come finals for sure but full credit to then DEES at the moment, still hard to fathom or follow a comp minus Burnie.By the way, Garry Bowen wona B and F at Burnie in a good comp and played rep footy but he does but in a bit much which is dissapointing for youn g Bowen as he does have talent, not sure whether he played at the Park or not ?

Those stats cannot be that close if the margin was as high as forty, Ulvy will come to the fore come finals for sure but full credit to then DEES at the moment, still hard to fathom or follow a comp minus Burnie.By the way, Garry Bowen wona B and F at Burnie in a good comp and played rep footy but he does but in a bit much which is dissapointing for youn g Bowen as he does have talent, not sure whether he played at the Park or not ?

Are you disputing my stats chalky.

A great weekend for Penguin footy club with only reserves being beaten The seniors showed a very good performance for four quarters and truly a good team effort to beat the favourite East Devonport. I think for the first time this year everyone played well. The Under 19's had a good win and sunday U17's beat Devonport by 42 points. Another great club function saturday night with 320 people attending Gypsy Rose. Catch you all in two weeks I am off to Queensland.

A great weekend for Penguin footy club with only reserves being beaten The seniors showed a very good performance for four quarters and truly a good team effort to beat the favourite East Devonport. I think for the first time this year everyone played well. The Under 19's had a good win and sunday U17's beat Devonport by 42 points. Another great club function saturday night with 320 people attending Gypsy Rose. Catch you all in two weeks I am off to Queensland.
Indeed a good weekend and if people are supporting the Club off the field, even better, when is McGurk back ?

Jeremy Soden is having a blinder of a year will be favourite to win the baldock for sure, holland and wescombe will be taking votes off each other, i have just put a fair bit of money on him at the tote

Jeremy Soden is having a blinder of a year will be favourite to win the baldock for sure, holland and wescombe will be taking votes off each other, i have just put a fair bit of money on him at the tote
Still early to be throwing to much coin around, Blizzard a proven votegetter as is Holland of course, will be controversial I suppose as usual

Still early to be throwing to much coin around, Blizzard a proven votegetter as is Holland of course, will be controversial I suppose as usual

well i hope he wins it he deserves it works hard round the packs and does alot of un noticed work, doubt many others will take the vote off him from ulvie but as you say controversial like last year when he didn't even get a vote if i may recall

well i hope he wins it he deserves it works hard round the packs and does alot of un noticed work, doubt many others will take the vote off him from ulvie but as you say controversial like last year when he didn't even get a vote if i may recall
I bet Ned was a little unhappy at the weekend,why did "Super" not play ?

Here come the robins Ned. Dont say you was not warned.Have you ordered your bridesmaids dress yet or will you use the same dress you used to wear when your belovered Devonport used to get beaten in grand finals by the Burnie Dockers a few years back.

Here come the robins Ned. Dont say you was not warned.Have you ordered your bridesmaids dress yet or will you use the same dress you used to wear when your belovered Devonport used to get beaten in grand finals by the Burnie Dockers a few years back.

This post pretty much just show's me how much of a tool you are. It's may mate, pretty sure you don't win flag's till September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back