N.T.F.L thread - 2010/11/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: N.T.F.L thread - 2010

A great weekend for Penguin footy club with only reserves being beaten The seniors showed a very good performance for four quarters and truly a good team effort to beat the favourite East Devonport. I think for the first time this year everyone played well. The Under 19's had a good win and sunday U17's beat Devonport by 42 points. Another great club function saturday night with 320 people attending Gypsy Rose. Catch you all in two weeks I am off to Queensland.

Outstanding effort by getting 320 people attending a club function thetwoblues. Nothing has changed at Penguin since they won there last GF in 1984.... Its all about the off field success!!!:thumbsu:

Outstanding effort by getting 320 people attending a club function thetwoblues. Nothing has changed at Penguin since they won there last GF in 1984.... Its all about the off field success!!!:thumbsu:
85 the Granny win over Smithton, 84 Cooee beat Smithton and 83 Smithton beat Cooee by one point courtesy of a Colin Loring goal late in the game, some good trivia for the buffs here !

funny comp the ntfl at the moment.ulverstone beats the latrobe team by 26 points last week and the team that were on the bottom of the ladder this morning PENGUIN flogged ulverstone by 73 points today. very good for the competition I reckon. by the way is it bear grills or bear grylls. go the robins.

funny comp the ntfl at the moment.ulverstone beats the latrobe team by 26 points last week and the team that were on the bottom of the ladder this morning PENGUIN flogged ulverstone by 73 points today. very good for the competition I reckon. by the way is it bear grills or bear grylls. go the robins.
Too right, Penguin like Jekkyl and Hide at the moment, very even comp indeed if anything maybe the sides that have had finals experience will be ones to watch come the finals

I cant comment much on Ulverstone game as i did not see it but I think from result they showed what they can do, you must admit there are a few that can play abit in the side guess we will see where they are at in september wizza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant comment much on Ulverstone game as i did not see it but I think from result they showed what they can do, you must admit there are a few that can play abit in the side guess we will see where they are at in september wizza.
Heard on the grapevine that the Two Blues were a bit physical for the Robins but there is a fair way to go still, why Bluegum Coombe quit at Smithton and who is taking over ?

Heard on the grapevine that the Two Blues were a bit physical for the Robins but there is a fair way to go still, why Bluegum Coombe quit at Smithton and who is taking over ?

Heard Yesterday that Smithton were going to have a crack at a former Devil to coach next year? Im tipping its not blight:eek:

What happened this week Twoblue, obviously Lingy out hurts you guys, what were these "infamous" stats this week ?

What happened this week Twoblue, obviously Lingy out hurts you guys, what were these "infamous" stats this week ?

No Chalky not posting them, i will tell you a terrible effort at Smithton by the side but a huge turnaround today at Latrobe Ling, Munro and Turley out, some players with a virus was a great effort to run Latrobe to 19 points and would you believe if we beat wynyard next week we go to 3rd on ladder. It is such an even comp which is great.

No Chalky not posting them, i will tell you a terrible effort at Smithton by the side but a huge turnaround today at Latrobe Ling, Munro and Turley out, some players with a virus was a great effort to run Latrobe to 19 points and would you believe if we beat wynyard next week we go to 3rd on ladder. It is such an even comp which is great.
My name is Jason Mansell not Chalky and I was just curious , thats all, you blokes are going well but I am concerned at hoe big Nathan Lings head looked in the Advocate, I am hoping it was only the camera angle:rolleyes:

You still kicking around Two Blue, things a bit quiet over your way eh, Jason back this week or not, maybe some of those heaps that attend social functions can help out around the place although having some media is better than none at all , the teams in this comp need to make the most of their chances this year because more teams in the comp next year will make a difference:thumbsu:

You still kicking around Two Blue, things a bit quiet over your way eh, Jason back this week or not, maybe some of those heaps that attend social functions can help out around the place although having some media is better than none at all , the teams in this comp need to make the most of their chances this year because more teams in the comp next year will make a difference:thumbsu:

Enlighten us all, which teams and how will they make a difference?

must say there will be no new teams next year!!! we have a great competition that all field u19/s, reserves and seniors. If you think Burnie are coming thats a laugh could not even field 3 teams this year, I think they chose to be no part of the NTFL in 2009 they belong in the Darwin competition besides they have such a poor supporter base it would not work. I think chalky you need to take over from stiffy maybe they have a chance then.

Yeah jason is back !! I watched u17s wednesday night Burnie not got much there either Penguin run all over them future not looking very bright on that front, send your young bloke over here chalky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back