Discussion NAFL Reserves 2015-16 Franchise Announcement/Hub Thread

Should the winner of the pre-season logo round get points?

• Yes , they should get 4 points

• Yes, they should get 2 points

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you could send in a pure white kit, I think one of them has won a match before.

Here's a few examples of what a Christmas jumper could use: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...udly-brought-to-you-by-twp-poll-redux.984489/
I'm very disappointed my reindeer entry didn't win. I spent a lot of time on that.

Entry8.png

Whats everyone's opinion on a Dark Clash. thinking of an all purple clash version as my main is predominantly Gold
Nothing wrong with that. Just be prepared to mostly using your home. People tend to use dark home designs more on here

Nothing wrong with that. Just be prepared to mostly using your home. People tend to use dark home designs more on here

Yeah just want to try a different way as with the Dragons I used Dark home, white clash.
Maybe Maxwell110 can choose to randomly use my Clash when he wants to. Especially since there's a couple of teams with Green/Yellow combos.

Yeah just want to try a different way as with the Dragons I used Dark home, white clash.
Maybe Maxwell110 can choose to randomly use my Clash when he wants to. Especially since there's a couple of teams with Green/Yellow combos.
You can always just request to use it if you want?

It looks like there might be a couple of people with lighter home jumpers so your clash will probably a few uses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whittlesea heritage logo
Taloned Logo.png
The owner of the club, Mr F.Izzler, made a statement saying that red was being removed from the colour scheme and being replaced with TBA. Now this past logo is the heritage logo. By colour TBA, we think he means the lighter blue from this logo. The logo will be used on the heritage jumper and will be one of the clubs official logos. The only change from the past logo is the new stroke. It is unknown whether this will be used as a main logo.

Last edited:
Whittlesea heritage logo
View attachment 147345
The owner of the club, Mr F.Izzler, made a statement saying that red was being removed from the colour scheme and being replaced with TBA. Now this past logo is the heritage logo. By colour TBA, we think he means the lighter blue from this logo. The logo will be used on the heritage jumper and will be one of the clubs official logos. The only change from the past logo is the new stroke. It is unknown whether this will be used as a main logo.
The F needs a stroke around it.

I did this in the FIRA but it hardly got used due to the aforementioned majority of homes being dark. A big + if your home is super strong though.

Yeah I didn't mind your design.. very bright combination though. Liked the heritage style one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back