Competition NAFL Reserves 2016/17 Team Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 is post-poned until the NAFL seniors teams are finalised. Should be good to go tomorrow afternoon I'd think.
Extremely sorry, been full on with VCE lately,i have the images ready can i PM them or do i need to use an image hosting website?
Good to hear, mate! As others have said, upload the files using imgur and PM me with the links

There are no reasons why the reserves should start second. It starts earlier so that it gets some attention before the NAFL starts up and over shadows it.

It also helps us choose which teams should go up to the next grade to cover if need be. Nothing like a poll to gauge public opinion.

There are no reasons why the reserves should start second. It starts earlier so that it gets some attention before the NAFL starts up and over shadows it.

It also helps us choose which teams should go up to the next grade to cover if need be. Nothing like a poll to gauge public opinion.
Honestly the reserves is a better quality of a competition, the NAFL is based purely on reputation which really takes from the integrity of the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly the reserves is a better quality of a competition, the NAFL is based purely on reputation which really takes from the integrity of the league.
please stop shitposting.

it got very old a long time ago, haro.

How does that figure when a newbie came in last year and won the whole thing?

Yeah cause BW, Scorch, lmach, Freight Train, etc. are all s**t designers.

I understand your point and, you know, sample size, but Angelsea is the clear winner of round 1 and the NAFL guys are talking about Brunswick moving up. I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying.

How does that figure when a newbie came in last year and won the whole thing?
I don't get the context.
Yeah cause BW, Scorch, lmach, Freight Train, etc. are all s**t designers.
Never heard of the last bloke, and honestly all that makes any of them good is the template they use. If I used lmachs template I'd be up there with the big boys, no question.

I understand your point and, you know, sample size, but Angelsea is the clear winner of round 1 and the NAFL guys are talking about Brunswick moving up. I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying.
Brunswick beat my design in the Pre-Season cup and is generally seen as the best design in the comp. Simples.

I don't get the context.

Never heard of the last bloke, and honestly all that makes any of them good is the template they use. If I used lmachs template I'd be up there with the big boys, no question.
Freight and Bacon Warrior won with a universally available years old templates :)

I did not know that, as a took a "break" from the board last year.

My original point still stands.

No because I had no reputation when I won NAFL last year. I was totally new.

No because I had no reputation when I won NAFL last year. I was totally new.
Well you would have one because they put you up with the big boys, which doesn't happen to everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back