Name Richmond's 2010 Forward Line

Remove this Banner Ad

secondly was terry tan getting the ass such a bad thing, mitch should celebrated for hurrying the process up

Never mind that he cost you the game, and the fact that your club is so weak that the leadership group had to start the process

But hey, if Hardwick doesn't work out Mitch can be relied upon to drive the final nail in the coffin :thumbsu:

Thanks to everyone's suggestions I think I can now put together a forward 6:

FF - Mitch Morton
Not exactly a clutch player but will be a contributor. Ideally would play as a third tall, but ideal doesn't really come in to it.

LFP - Robin Nahas
Will struggle without Richo to feed off but is their best crumber

RFP - Jordan McMahon
The antidote for Morton. Look for Jordan to kick one possibly two goals through the year, both after the siren

CHF - Jayden Post
Apparently he has 2 highlights from 3 games - got to be worth 10-15 goals this year I reckon

LHF - Jack Riewoldt
Related to a good forward - has to count for something, right?

RHF - Ben Cousins
There was no other option unfortunately than to take from Peter to give to Paul and leave the rest of Richmond's midfield to fend for themselves

So that's it. Not great, but at least they can field a team and not have to forfeit.

One does wonder however whether forfeiting would save them a great deal of anguish, haven't the faithful suffered enough already? :eek:

We already have 2 more young promising tall forwards than the Dogs :cool:

We already have 2 more young promising tall forwards than the Dogs :cool:

So because your kids are forced to play in the AFL rather than develop in the VFL you think they are better?

Take a look at Jack Watts in 2009 and you will get just a taste of what it will be like to see rookies run out for you before they are ready. And he was actually a number one pick.

So because your kids are forced to play in the AFL rather than develop in the VFL you think they are better?

Take a look at Jack Watts in 2009 and you will get just a taste of what it will be like to see rookies run out for you before they are ready. And he was actually a number one pick.

Post has been in the system 2 years and Reiwoldt 3

Post has been in the system 2 years and Reiwoldt 3

Riewoldt in the AFL side is fine, he has played 46 games and kicked 57 goals. Just a little young to have he and Morton on 50 games as your number one targets

Post has played 7 games and kicked 2 goals, he is not ready to be CHF as you posted he would be. Better than Deledio who was Tribal's CHF though I have to say :eek:

And here are the others Ruthless Deflector listed:

Vickery 9 games 5 goals
Nahas 19 games 21 goals
Griffiths nothing
Taylor nothing
Roberts he is not even on your list on your website :confused:
Nason nothing
Gourdis see Roberts
Westhoff see Roberts
Gilligan see Roberts

So is that 4 rookies or is he making names up?

Of the 9 players ranked 4th to 12th in order of goals kicked from Ruthless Deflector's list, so excluding Riewoldt, Morton and Nahas, only Post and Vickery have actually played a game, and between them played 16 games and kicked 7 goals.

That is the unairbrushed truth my friends.
Tiger Fury FTW :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back