MVP Narrm votes v Waalitj Marawar - Round 10, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How the 2024 Positivity Tour is going.
someone GIF

Please give out 12 votes to all of the best players in this game in your opinion in any fashion you like. Maximum 12. Minimum 12.

You can award a negative set (won't be counted) in addition to a positive set if you want to vent. You have 3 days to vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idk, this will do

5 - McVee
4 - ANB
2 - Pickett
1 - Woewodin
nice scythe. I'm thereabouts.

I have TMc, Nibbler and Chindler as the players who kept us in the fight, when so much was wasted around the contest, by our midfield group; collectively.

Our Mids were really poor with fumbling mostly on first touch, just not gathering cleanly, and then when they did, they handed the ball into the safe hands of the Eagles mids. Who then had runners to use it well.
It was not a good day to be a Melbourne defender... although they saw a lot of the footy.

Oh, and since Re our mids; when has it been that Oliver doesn't have to give his all, when were defending.?!
Get the lead out Oli.

My votes:
4-Anb
3-Chin
2-McV
2-Pikt around the midfield
1-TMc

None of our forwards deserve any votes.

So many highlights this week!
[PLAYERCARD]Jake Waterman[/PLAYERCARD].gif [PLAYERCARD]Jayden Hunt[/PLAYERCARD].gif Harley Reid Goal.gif [PLAYERCARD]Ben Brown[/PLAYERCARD].gif Harley Reid Fend off.gif Harley reid Goal (2).gif

Round 10, 2024 - Waalitj Marawar v Narrm
61 votes/10 - Judd McVee
29 votes/9 - Kysaiah Pickett
22 votes/5 - Taj Woewodin
13 votes/3 - Alex Neal-Bullen
4 votes/3 - Bayley Fritsch
-------------
6 votes/1 - Clayton Oliver (Didn't have 10% of people vote for him so can't get points)
3 votes/2 - Christian Petracca
3 votes/1 - Kade Chandler
2 votes/1 - Jake Bowey
1 votes/1 - Tom McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back