NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Amen Thompson starting, with Sengun out.

His stats this year 8.1 pts, 5.7rebs, 2.3 ast
His stats as a starter 12.6, 10.9, 3.9

Only 8 game sample, but

Has hit 10+ reb 6/8 vs odds of $3.50 (SB)
Has hit 12+ reb 4/8 vs odds $7.50
Has hit 4+ ast 5/8 vs odds $2.70
Has hit 1+ stl 7/8 (no odds)

Note: no Sengun, no Mobley tomorrow.

I've just bet an irresponsible amount of $ on these. SB reviewed my last bet (never happened on this account), so prices may not last.

Edit: his last game was 20/10/4. OK, it was against WAS (which doesn't really count) but that combo pays $45.50 for him to repeat it ($54 with power play). And that's after SB started trimming his reb odds...

Last edited:
found this on another thread/forum

explanation: Gary’s usage has gone up like crazy since Scottie and Poeltl have been injured. With RJ also being out, Trent’s usage has skyrocketed to an insane 27.8%. His minutes are also bumped up, ranging from low 30s to the low 40s. In his recent matchup vs the Magic, he dropped 31 pts in 32 minutes. In his L3, he’s averaging 28ppg. In his L5 matchup’s he’s gone over this line 4/5 times, and in two of those games, RJ was playing. The only miss was when he dropped 16pts, and that is with RJ in the lineup. When RJ isn’t playing, we saw that Trent put up 31 and 23 pts, which is well over this line. As long as Trent’s shooting volume remains high (which I believe will be), this line should be very easy for him to clear. He is a scoring machine, and him scoring 31 on a top defensive team should be a green light for this pick im putting out.

his last 3 games are

31 points 7/11 from 3 - 10/17 FG
23 points 3/12 from 3 - 10/26 FG
30 points 5/13 from 3 - 11/22 FG

over 16.5 is his line

20+ @ 2.55
25+ @ 5.25 both PB

4+ 3s @ 2.50
5+ @ 4.20
6+ @ 8

also 3 point multi for fun today

booker 3+/wemb 3+/bogdan 3+/gary trent jr 4+ @ 43.6 PB

and on booker 5+ 3's @ 10.50

found this on another thread/forum

explanation: Gary’s usage has gone up like crazy since Scottie and Poeltl have been injured. With RJ also being out, Trent’s usage has skyrocketed to an insane 27.8%. His minutes are also bumped up, ranging from low 30s to the low 40s. In his recent matchup vs the Magic, he dropped 31 pts in 32 minutes. In his L3, he’s averaging 28ppg. In his L5 matchup’s he’s gone over this line 4/5 times, and in two of those games, RJ was playing. The only miss was when he dropped 16pts, and that is with RJ in the lineup. When RJ isn’t playing, we saw that Trent put up 31 and 23 pts, which is well over this line. As long as Trent’s shooting volume remains high (which I believe will be), this line should be very easy for him to clear. He is a scoring machine, and him scoring 31 on a top defensive team should be a green light for this pick im putting out.

his last 3 games are

31 points 7/11 from 3 - 10/17 FG
23 points 3/12 from 3 - 10/26 FG
30 points 5/13 from 3 - 11/22 FG

over 16.5 is his line

20+ @ 2.55
25+ @ 5.25 both PB

4+ 3s @ 2.50
5+ @ 4.20
6+ @ 8

also 3 point multi for fun today

booker 3+/wemb 3+/bogdan 3+/gary trent jr 4+ @ 43.6 PB

and on booker 5+ 3's @ 10.50

Tailing the line.

maxey sewing up the award today I feel.. grab that 1.55 at pointsbet if you have faith he gets the games qualified

edit: wow Philly falling apart late, hopefully he comes on and steadies the ship

Last edited:
Haliburton U18.5 PTS $1.90 TAB
Philly -2.5 $1.92 Dabble
You got big balls for playing unders on any props or totals in the NBA Suncraze but another great call by you.

In saying all the above look out for any Vit Krejci props that come up before tip off. Play anything under 5 points and 2.5 rebounds.

I remember him from the Thunder days and watched him like a hawk (no pun intended) in yesterday’s Clippers game. He is EXTREMELY passive. He will only get a rebound if the ball falls in his lap and has very low usage which see’s him take very few shots at not a great percent rate.

Surprisingly has been pretty consistent getting 2 or more assists in games where he plays 20+ minutes. This is because he likes to defer the ball to others and will only shoot if completely open or finds himself with ball in hand with the shot clock about to expire.

NEDS hasn’t put anything out yet but I’ll play a multi with him under 2.5 rebounds and under 5.5 points if it does. (Under 4.5 points is playable too)

Even more confident of the play if LBJ and Davis both play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost by 1 duren and Stewart reb each both barely played 20 mins
I was on Duren as well, Monty Williams took him off with 4 and half minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and didn’t bring him back into the game. Elected to play Wiseman for the rest of the game.

Tough to predict that kind of stuff which is extremely annoying

You got big balls for playing unders on any props or totals in the NBA Suncraze but another great call by you.

In saying all the above look out for any Vit Krejci props that come up before tip off. Play anything under 5 points and 2.5 rebounds.

I remember him from the Thunder days and watched him like a hawk (no pun intended) in yesterday’s Clippers game. He is EXTREMELY passive. He will only get a rebound if the ball falls in his lap and has very low usage which see’s him take very few shots at not a great percent rate.

Surprisingly has been pretty consistent getting 2 or more assists in games where he plays 20+ minutes. This is because he likes to defer the ball to others and will only shoot if completely open or finds himself with ball in hand with the shot clock about to expire.

NEDS hasn’t put anything out yet but I’ll play a multi with him under 2.5 rebounds and under 5.5 points if it does. (Under 4.5 points is playable too)

Even more confident of the play if LBJ and Davis both play
I only ever bet unders and never overs when it comes to player props, edge in the NBA is unders imo, especially when you have blowouts

Lost by 1 duren and Stewart reb each both barely played 20 mins
I was on Duren as well, Monty Williams took him off with 4 and half minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and didn’t bring him back into the game. Elected to play Wiseman for the rest of the game.

s**t coach, half the problem in Det. Was hoping they’d keep it closer was worried about the big blowout

Cunningham 20+
Cunningham 6 assists
Siakam 20+
Haliburton u20.5
Nesmith 15+
Fournier 2 threes
Duren 10 Rebs
Into
Elliot Schulz membrey
Stengle Rachele
Walters Zurhaar
Heeney McLean