NBA 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like someone other tha Ant has to step up in Game 6 for the T wolves tonight. Can’t simply just rely on him to do it all.

That’s why I’m going for Reid to step up , think he won the Best 6th man for this season.
Yep you’re right, Naz Reid won 6th man. Wolves need to try something different to try and take it to a game 7, I expect Reid to be given more minutes and Goberts minutes to be less in order to try and space out the floor for Ant to do his thing.

Naz Reid should be open on the perimeter and is capable of knocking down a few.

Good luck with your play

Must admit that PRA for Reggie Jackson feels very low . (5.5)

Would imagine that the Nuggets need probably need a blow out for it to have a better chance?
Has covered this line in every game this series, today when he gets the most minutes and takes the most shots in the past 6 games he decides to not cover.

Unbelievable how lazy he can be at times with all the talent he possesses, missed the easiest of shots today.

He is usually at his best when he has Jokic on the floor as they feed off each other, but Malone had some funky line ups due to the huge deficit with Murray also on the court. Meaning Jackson was just sitting in the corner being passive.

On to Game 7

Denver was my tip to win the West Conference as they are a much better side at altitude in their home surroundings. But it would have been a brave man to suggest they lost by 40+ pts in Game 6.

An unders parlay on all the Nuggets starters would have paid decent odds in a blowout. I dont imagine with: Gordon 12 pts, Porter 8 pts, Jokic 22 pts, Murray 10 pts, Caldwell-Pope 9 pts, any would have cleared their lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe thunder can hit twice in the same series. A game with Overtime is probably needed , and you just never know. All of these lines cleared in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Odds from Dabble:

1716473246900.png

1716473359776.png

1716473420717.png

Im asking myself which leg in the player performances is likely to let us down? Is it worth a sprinkle at odds of $1092.00?

I believe striking 3 of these is more likely than winning Thursday Powerball.

Decided to take this at around mid 6's for Game 3

View attachment 2001956

PS: Its now been updated to $6.20. Bet Refund if 1 leg fails.
Doncic 35+ P and A= Achieved
Edwards 10+ A+R= Achieved
Reid Over 11.5 Pts= Achieved
Lively II O 16.5 P+R= Failed.

1 leg fails= bet refund

Remove this Banner Ad

Back