NCFL Central discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost 3 but have replaced them
Supposedly will be better than they were this year

They've actually lost about 10 from the seniors, Including Elliot Jaeschke and Will Sheahan who just got picked for Geelong's VFL. Nippa Gorden back though and picked up Nicholas Rippon, who won a VFL JJ Liston trophy back in 2015. They should be around the mark, but there is a lot of change, so will be interesting.

No news on the website re clearances so far
Hard to get a read for those who are interested but not local

Will have a crack at a ladder
1.Donald
2.Birchip
3.Sea Lake
4.Boort
5.Nullawil
6.Charlton
7.Wyche
8.St. Arnaud
9.Wedderburn

I can’t see them immediately coming in and topping Sea Lake, Birchip and Donald but they will give it a shake and I reckon they finish 4th

Possibly. They were a minimum 12 goal better team than the rest of the golden rivers, and have got better. 4th is as low as they’ll finish for mine.

Boort and Donald have probably recruited best.Donald have got some quality, Boort should be big improvers. Nullawill could probably finish 4th doubt they will finish higher in their 1st year. Wedderburn will battle to win games, lost a few they havent replaced and are battling for numbers. Charlton should improve Baird back and some other recruits will give them better depth. Wyche and the saints similar to previous years. Bulls and Sea Lake always will be competitive have depth in numbers and bank accounts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will have a go at some tips for this week if dry
Birchip by 26pts
Sea Lake by 9pts
Charlton by 74pts
Donald by 94pts

Last edited:
Josh Jenkins selected for Sea Lake

Birchip
Sea Lake
Donald
Boort
Nulli
Wyche
Wedderburn
Charlton
St Arnaud

Some great games today. Should be a ripping season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back