NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Gibson to the vultures and I mean signed and more to come, that club is heading in the right direction not like the panthers who cant pay their players hey chikka and when i hear about more players for the vultures I will let you know.

BOB,can you enligten this forum why Gibson is no longer playing for the Vultures as of last night?Be interested in the reason you give.

Is there any other bet types you can get on quinellas doubles etc

I would love to have a punt on the NEAFL- anyone know where it can be done?

I know Murray Bird takes bets on matches during the season but those odds don't come out until a day or two before the fixture. Can't bet for the spoon or top 5 etc.

Great publication from the Bulletin on Friday promoting AFL on the coast, including terrific write up about the NEAFL and the coast clubs.

Strange though looks like the AFLQ are pretty excited about Norm returning to the Sharks and their expected return to former glory, so excited in fact I expect to see the AFLQ guys driving the Sharks team bus to games and helping out where they are needed.

Great publication from the Bulletin on Friday promoting AFL on the coast, including terrific write up about the NEAFL and the coast clubs.

Strange though looks like the AFLQ are pretty excited about Norm returning to the Sharks and their expected return to former glory, so excited in fact I expect to see the AFLQ guys driving the Sharks team bus to games and helping out where they are needed.

Can you post a link to the story i cant find it......

Ok, heres my ladder.

Morningside
labrador
Southport
Broadbeach
Redlands
Mt Gravatt
Thunder
Apsley
Lions
Suns

Morningside to win another flag.Labrador runners up.

Eagle to lead the goalkicking.

Eagle to lead the goalkicking.

My stab in the dark for top 5,no particular order.

Nt,Sharks,Labrador,Panthers,Suns.

Your a generous soul Chikka, didn't you read this article

"PEDIGREE FOR NEAFL SUCCESS, OR NOT?

Thursday 10 March 2011

Traditional QAFL heavyweights Morningside and Southport enter the new NEAFL competition with the best pedigree for success.

With the start of the NEAFL premiership season little more than three weeks away, the Panthers and Sharks will be two serious contenders for the inaugural title.

Morningside have won four premierships in the last decade and played six grand finals in total in that time.

They have won the last two flags and possess a combination that is far from ageing.

Morningside have missed the finals just once in the last decade – and that was 10 years ago.

Southport’s record is equally enviable."

http://www.aflq.com.au/index.php?id=5&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=522&tx_ttnews[backPid]=4&cHash=7db0ca1b7d

Morningside,Southport..... daylight to Mt Gravatt, and the rest are witches hats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your a generous soul Chikka, didn't you read this article

"PEDIGREE FOR NEAFL SUCCESS, OR NOT?

Thursday 10 March 2011

Traditional QAFL heavyweights Morningside and Southport enter the new NEAFL competition with the best pedigree for success.

With the start of the NEAFL premiership season little more than three weeks away, the Panthers and Sharks will be two serious contenders for the inaugural title.

Morningside have won four premierships in the last decade and played six grand finals in total in that time.

They have won the last two flags and possess a combination that is far from ageing.

Morningside have missed the finals just once in the last decade – and that was 10 years ago.

Southport’s record is equally enviable."

http://www.aflq.com.au/index.php?id=5&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=522&tx_ttnews[backPid]=4&cHash=7db0ca1b7d

Morningside,Southport..... daylight to Mt Gravatt, and the rest are witches hats.

You are down playing Labradors chances by the sounds of it.Flying under the radar as they say.You will be very hard to beat this year.

Pretty good day today at Cooke Murphy. All NEAFL clubs involved would be optimistic based on today. Suns ressies showed enough to suggest that they will be pretty decent at least until they get some more injuries.

Southport and Broady bt the 18's (although the 18's did ok)
Lab bt Southport by a couple of goals.
Broady and Suns drew
Suns bt Lab by about 4 goals

Intensity pretty good for pre-season games IMO.

Pretty good day today at Cooke Murphy. All NEAFL clubs involved would be optimistic based on today. Suns ressies showed enough to suggest that they will be pretty decent at least until they get some more injuries.

Southport and Broady bt the 18's (although the 18's did ok)
Lab bt Southport by a couple of goals.
Broady and Suns drew
Suns bt Lab by about 4 goals

Intensity pretty good for pre-season games IMO.

how can they be optimistic about their season from just playing 2 games of 2 20 minute halves. no club would serious be doing cart wheel over wins in mickey mouse games. wait until they play full games

I see Aspley went down to Scorpions 1 yesterday in the 20/20 Cup...anyone know what Aspley's team was like??.. Even if it was their reserves team it would be a bit humbling surely....?

I saw a early market for the NEAFL Northern Conference. Suns were favourite at $3.50 followed by Morningside at $4 and Southport $4.50.

Aspley favourite for spoon followed by Broadbeach.

Personally I don't see the Suns winning and IMO are 50/50 making the finals. Injuries and managing players will make it so they will indeed use top ups regularly and therefore have days where they are actually pretty weak.

I saw a early market for the NEAFL Northern Conference. Suns were favourite at $3.50 followed by Morningside at $4 and Southport $4.50.

Aspley favourite for spoon followed by Broadbeach.

Personally I don't see the Suns winning and IMO are 50/50 making the finals. Injuries and managing players will make it so they will indeed use top ups regularly and therefore have days where they are actually pretty weak.

where is this betting market you speak of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back