NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC Suns Res v Mt Gravatt (by 8 goals)
Labrador v Redland (a close one-surely these AFL boys get them over the line by 3 goals)
NT Thunder v Aspley (by 10 goals if it actually gets played-or closer if wet-NT had benefit of proper hit out)
Morningside v Bris Lions Res (10 goals-Lions short of players and M'side had a good hit out last week)
Broadbeach v Southport (a close one with a bit of spite perhaps 3 goals)

GC Suns Res v Mt Gravatt (by 8 goals)
Labrador v Redland (a close one-surely these AFL boys get them over the line by 3 goals)
NT Thunder v Aspley (by 10 goals if it actually gets played-or closer if wet-NT had benefit of proper hit out)
Morningside v Bris Lions Res (10 goals-Lions short of players and M'side had a good hit out last week)
Broadbeach v Southport (a close one with a bit of spite perhaps 3 goals)

Suns,Labrador,NT,Panthers and Sharks ( this one could go either way especially with Eagle,Fults,Zorko and Hooper lurking around up forward ).

Tips for Round 1

Southport over Broady
Thunder over Aspley
Labrador over Redlands
Morningside over Lions
Suns over Mt Gravatt (but who would have any idea about this !)

Cant wait for the new season to start...my spies tell me that MT Gravatt & Broadbeach will be the big improvers...bring it on:

Mt Gravatt by 4 goals
Labrador by 2
NT by plenty
Morningside by more
Broadbeach by a few

Cant wait for the new season to start...my spies tell me that MT Gravatt & Broadbeach will be the big improvers...bring it on:

Mt Gravatt by 4 goals
Labrador by 2
NT by plenty
Morningside by more
Broadbeach by a few

GC Suns Res v Mt Gravatt
Labrador v Redland
NT Thunder v Aspley
Morningside
v Bris Lions Res
Broadbeach v Southport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprising ins and outs on the website.

No Fulton and Morrison.Morrison not even named for Vultures squad in the footy record.Has he retired or Vultures no long want him around the club as is a sook on and off the field.
Aspley have named Cannard on the int bench.He lives in Darwin,hasn't met many of the players and hasn't trained at Aspley.If he gets a run tonight in Darwin then what does that say for the young players that have missed out on selection after doing all the pre season.
And Damo I am involved with Aspley.Are you photographing games this year or changing clubs as you do on a regular basis.
PS Damo,make sure you focus the camera 1st before taking shots.

Hi everyone, I new members in here and I very like it on this forum. Thanks for all.
grey.png

Surprising ins and outs on the website.

No Fulton and Morrison.Morrison not even named for Vultures squad in the footy record.Has he retired or Vultures no long want him around the club as is a sook on and off the field.
Aspley have named Cannard on the int bench.He lives in Darwin,hasn't met many of the players and hasn't trained at Aspley.If he gets a run tonight in Darwin then what does that say for the young players that have missed out on selection after doing all the pre season.
And Damo I am involved with Aspley.Are you photographing games this year or changing clubs as you do on a regular basis.
PS Damo,make sure you focus the camera 1st before taking shots.

spending 2 years at another club 5 years ago doesn't mean i change clubs on a regular basis. i've done plenty for the hornets. well why do you want sandgate in than. are you a father of a son that can't get a game in the seniors because he's not good enough

i am taking photos and you should realize that i am not a professional photographer

spending 2 years at another club 5 years ago doesn't mean i change clubs on a regular basis. i've done plenty for the hornets. well why do you want sandgate in than. are you a father of a son that can't get a game in the seniors because he's not good enough

i am taking photos and you should realize that i am not a professional photographer

Nothing wrong with your photos Damo.You got Rogers in the state game on top of a Tassie players shoulders.

vultures won by 28 points. Chris smith had a day out

GC only had 21 players. A couple of late withdrawals and it was too late to organise top ups. I know winning isn't their priority but they probably need to get more organised (emergencies etc) otherwise they may fall away pretty badly as they rest their young players.

Lab and Redlands a top game of footy, the players displayed great skills on a wet ground. Redlands had a couple of set shots late in the game to pinch a draw or win but could not convert. Corrie played well but has been on a good paddock.

Clarke/Shattock looked like they strained hammies and Shattocks brother went off on a stretcher late in the game after smashing into the fence. Hope he is ok.

GC only had 21 players. A couple of late withdrawals and it was too late to organise top ups. I know winning isn't their priority but they probably need to get more organised (emergencies etc) otherwise they may fall away pretty badly as they rest their young players.

Lab and Redlands a top game of footy, the players displayed great skills on a wet ground. Redlands had a couple of set shots late in the game to pinch a draw or win but could not convert. Corrie played well but has been on a good paddock.

Clarke/Shattock looked like they strained hammies and Shattocks brother went off on a stretcher late in the game after smashing into the fence. Hope he is ok.

i was at the vultures and suns game. it just looked like men against boys

was he pushed or fell into it

i was at the vultures and suns game. it just looked like men against boys

was he pushed or fell into it

Damo, the rogers photo was a ripper. Support whoever yuo need to.

The vultures look good i reckon. Smith played well but gee Grose can play. If the vultures didn't lose a couple of players (from last year) they'd be the team to beat. Cagey coach Lake will always have a bit up his sleeve though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back