New Simpsons episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

too bad there are only two episodes to go in the season ten are showing, while the yanks are already getting season 15. this season should have finished about 3 or 4 months ago, but no channel ten had to put that big brother crap on. while i'm ranting, why won't they put the shield back on. it was one of the best cop shows in years and they drop it after 5 episodes, and are probably the cause of the hold up in the dvd been released (was due out early october). if they're not going to show the shows they have purchased then maybe they should sale them to other channels. rant ended.

I hate how Ten shows three-season old reruns in prime time in the same time slot that it shows new ones. It's confusing as hell and plays havoc on those of us that like to tape it.

They have five nights a week at 6 for weekends. Why bother putting it on again in prime time if you're just going to show another one.

There's no rhyme or reason as to why they show anything when they do.

Originally posted by tails
too bad there are only two episodes to go in the season ten are showing, while the yanks are already getting season 15

:confused: You've missed a lot of good stuff.

They had the new Halloween episode on tonight. You'll love it. The Grim Reaper comes to take Bart. Homer hits Grim on the head with a bowling ball and...kills him. From that point on, no one on Earth can die.

There's a scene where some mobsters are trying to murder a dude in a back alley. They keep shooting him and he won't die. Finally, the guy pulls out his cell phone and calls his wife (while he's continously being shot) and tells her he is going to be late getting home.

The best line came from Homer. He's throwing the Grim Reaper's bones out with the trash, and he is lamenting that the world is a terrible place without death. Then he says,

"You made NASCAR fun to watch."

:D

Good stuff.

I'm sure we're years behind, but the recent Wednesday night Simpsons has been pretty hot - they've hit a rich vein of form. There was the one the other night where Homer had his mouth wired shut, and then the one before that where Homer & Ned's Las Vegas wives showed up, that had some funny bits. And there was the one where Monty Burns bought Rev. lovejoy's church, that had some sharp moments, (despite the whole "Lisa becomes a buddhist" angle, which at least did allow Lenny & Carl some action.)

My favourite unsung episode is the "Movementarians" one where Homer & the whole town joins a cult.

And my current favourite one-liner is the "Save me jebus" one, from when Homer became a missionary; (Just edging out the old favourite : Lisa "Hey, first prise in this competition is a new protractor" - Homer "Gee, it's a shame we don't own a farm.")

Remove this Banner Ad

Back