Delisted Nicholas Robertson (2013-2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have heard a few times, especially at draft time, "if he doesn't remind you of anybody he isn't going to be anybody." I've always thought that was a tad harsh however using this statement who does Nick remind you of in regards to an AFL player, I said Sewell but the more I think of it I think a Scott Thompson type.
I reckon more like Jack Ziebal from the Kangas?

Picking Nick up from the airport tonight. Leppa gave all the young guys the week off so hes home with us till next sunday. He wont get to watch his brother play as his game is next Sunday when he flies out but will get to his training which Daniel will like. The club have been really good guys in that respect so rest assured that they are working hard on making players and families (ofthe new draftees group) feel welcome and part of the team (SPEAKING FOR OUSELVES OF COURSE). If any players dont stay at the club, in my opinion it will have nothing to do with the way the club are welcoming and accomodating the new draftees and families it will be more like a djecision that player has possibily already made.
Manny Lynch has been fantastic.
The club send us a dvd of Nicks game each week as well as text and phone messages from Leigh Harding with updates on Nicks progress.
just thought some of you may be interested in how the club seem to have by all accounts made significant improvements in this area.

Picking Nick up from the airport tonight. Leppa gave all the young guys the week off so hes home with us till next sunday. He wont get to watch his brother play as his game is next Sunday when he flies out but will get to his training which Daniel will like. The club have been really good guys in that respect so rest assured that they are working hard on making players and families (ofthe new draftees group) feel welcome and part of the team (SPEAKING FOR OUSELVES OF COURSE). If any players dont stay at the club, in my opinion it will have nothing to do with the way the club are welcoming and accomodating the new draftees and families it will be more like a djecision that player has possibily already made.
Manny Lynch has been fantastic.
The club send us a dvd of Nicks game each week as well as text and phone messages from Leigh Harding with updates on Nicks progress.
just thought some of you may be interested in how the club seem to have by all accounts made significant improvements in this area.

cheers for the update mate absolutely fantastic to hear

Yeah mate, style of play was where I was aiming. Not flashy but tough as a brick €£¥%house!

Saw young Nick the other day. My god he is big in person, one of the most well developed 19 year olds I have ever seen. Scary to think the physical monster he will be in a few years seeing as he is already such a unit. Cannot wait to see him destroying the opposition in a few years.

Saw young Nick the other day. My god he is big in person, one of the most well developed 19 year olds I have ever seen. Scary to think the physical monster he will be in a few years seeing as he is already such a unit. Cannot wait to see him destroying the opposition in a few years.
Mate, if you saw our food bill whilst he was living at home you wouldn't be so surprised. I bet the Catsoulis family are feeling the pinch on the cost to feed him????..... Perhaps not, bad example
Lol lol

He
Mate, if you saw our food bill whilst he was living at home you wouldn't be so surprised. I bet the Catsoulis family are feeling the pinch on the cost to feed him????..... Perhaps not, bad example
Lol lol
I think any normal family bar them would struggle with a good bill! He was walking there dog though. What a cute dog they have too

Down at Nicks junior club tonight (Joondalup Kinross)
Nick taking the young fellas through some skills for their training session tonight.
Wasn't that long ago that I was here with him taking his team through their training sessions when I was coaching his team, now he's putting back into the club that played a huge part in where he is now!
Feeling pretty proud of the young man at the moment!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down at Nicks junior club tonight (Joondalup Kinross)
Nick taking the young fellas through some skills for their training session tonight.
Wasn't that long ago that I was here with him taking his team through their training sessions when I was coaching his team, now he's putting back into the club that played a huge part in where he is now!
Feeling pretty proud of the young man at the moment!!

Kicked a footy on that ground while over visiting my wife's grandparents a few years ago at kinross. Good to see him showing the young guys what happens when you work hard

Awesome news! Quickly becoming a fan favourite and love his attack on the ball and man. Pleasingly the club can see something in him with the two extra years and look forward to his development and solidifying a spot in the 22.

How refreshing was it they way he spoke about his family in queensland looking after him, particularly they way he said they will be his family for life too (or something similar). What a champ of a kid, well done Robbo44 and MrsRobbo44 raise a beauty there.

...btw Robbo44 have you consider changing your user id to Robbo18?

Stoked! The kid is all heart.

Hope it sets an example to the rest of the kids.I think our experience with Robbo44 shows that is completely possible for these guys to continue to have the total love and support of their family while still forging their own path outside the nest.

Great news! Rapt to have him on board. He seems like a humble, well spoken young man. Have really enjoyed watching him play this year and look forward to seeing how he progresses.

How refreshing was it they way he spoke about his family in queensland looking after him, particularly they way he said they will be his family for life too (or something similar). What a champ of a kid, well done Robbo44 and MrsRobbo44 raise a beauty there.

...btw Robbo44 have you consider changing your user id to Robbo18?
Hadn't thought about it but yeah I will. I started with Robbo44 cause that's what his number was going to be before 18 bece available.

Stoked! The kid is all heart.

Hope it sets an example to the rest of the kids.I think our experience with Robbo44 shows that is completely possible for these guys to continue to have the total love and support of their family while still forging their own path outside the nest.
Definitely possible and even more so when the family back home encourage the sibling out of the nest rather that the other way round which I reckon is a factor behind the whole homesickness facade.
Nick definitely has his moments and so do we but the opportunity to forge a future and lasting career is a stronger force and with his family supporting him he didn't hesitate to re sign.

Congratulations Robbo44 (18):). I can see that you are proud of Nick and the choices he is making (and you should be). They reflect greatly on you and MrsRobbo44 (18) and the way you have raised him.

I'm calling it now - FUTURE CAPTAIN - by leading the charge of last year's recruits (in re------signing) he is already showing he is a leader. Even in his first games, his actions are of someone people would chose to follow.

Fantastic news!!!

Well done Nick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back