Delisted Nicholas Robertson (2013-2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff. Is this information okay to disclose publicly, though?

I don't know one way or the other. I just haven't read it anywhere else and it strikes me that it might have some bearing on the odds for Thursday's game.

Jason McGrath is placing bets as we speak.

Pretty normal stuff for draftees to play early games in NAB games. Not sure a public forum like this will affect the betting world so much

Really liked Nick's game yesterday. Watched him closely for the first half. That much-hyped agro was very much on display!
Was pretty proud I must admit
We was strong in the contest and spread pretty well
Will learn more and more in relation to running patterns the more he's on the track.
First real hit out for nearly 12 months for Nick so as a family we could not be more proud.

I am watching the third quarter to hear Jedd as I couldn't last night. It has taken two viewings to appreciate how hard Robbo is.

Was hard at both the man and the ball, was strong through the body when he won the pill, certainly didnt look out of his depth at that level.

Shades of Troy Selwood and Ben Fixter in that he only has one mode... Go hard or go home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me a little of Bushy in the way he attacks the game with no sense of self-preservation.
Good and a tiny bit bad
Text him before the game
Protect yourself, turn your body in the contest/tackle but go hard run hard and enjoy
He did that I reckon
Some comments that the effort was crap and Leppa was incorrect in this decision to play so many young ones!
This is how hell know if they can play or not and how possible future development wi be.
I think good idea as these games especially now with no trophy count for very little.
Why peak now?
We gotta peak in the lead up to finals with a fit squad and plenty of depth with a coach who knows if his new kids can play or not.i get why he went in like that and I reckon he's got a good grasp on the squad leading up to round 1.

With so many regular 22 players missing we all learnt a lil something about our list. First time ive seen guys like Bourke and Hayes at AFL level and they did alright. New boys like Robbo and Aish were certainly playing their first games, but they showed that they will be able to handle AFL level, especially when surrounded by senior players instead of other youngsters. Robbo being so mature in his body was just about one of the bigger mids we had that night. Showed heaps, especially after a long layoff last year.

He is quickly becoming one of my favourite players. In his very first game he showed great aggresion and had no fear. Can't wait to see what he's like a few months from now... Expecting big things

Good and a tiny bit bad
Text him before the game
Protect yourself, turn your body in the contest/tackle but go hard run hard and enjoy
He did that I reckon
Some comments that the effort was crap and Leppa was incorrect in this decision to play so many young ones!
This is how hell know if they can play or not and how possible future development wi be.
I think good idea as these games especially now with no trophy count for very little.
Why peak now?
We gotta peak in the lead up to finals with a fit squad and plenty of depth with a coach who knows if his new kids can play or not.i get why he went in like that and I reckon he's got a good grasp on the squad leading up to round 1.

Hows he liking the city/area ?

I must say I am really enjoying your contribution to the Lions board Robbo44
Thanks mate
Love the banter
Trying to educate my old man on how to get on the big footy wagon, he's struggling the old bugger to keep up with the technology!! Lol
He's coming with us to Brisbane in Marvh for the player induction and pretty excited to catch up with Nick and meet some of the boys
He's a real footy tragic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back