Toast No Trades Club 2022 - The King Has Reclaimed His Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me kents, might have to burn my last trade this week just so I can get a gig as the 7th defender. My username dictates that I can’t play anywhere else :moustache:
I'm sure you could just float back there even if you're named in the forward line

Welcome! Rover or Centre?
I’d like to be as close to Makeshift Park as possible at the centre square set-up so I can have someone blocking for me while I burst out of the square and deliver the pig-skin lace-out time and time again.

It will be like ****ing Groundhog Day at the centre bounce, Cameron Ling won’t even get near me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys who regularly torch your trades by 2/3s of the way through the season ever have a moment where you go "I could learn from this"? Or is it now a matter of pride to hurl yourself into the Abyss of Nil Traderino as rapidly as possible each season? :D

Do you guys who regularly torch your trades by 2/3s of the way through the season ever have a moment where you go "I could learn from this"? Or is it now a matter of pride to hurl yourself into the Abyss of Nil Traderino as rapidly as possible each season? :D
I usually leave 1 trade (or 2) for the last 4-5 weeks and to be honest i could do the same this season but i just think '**** it!' this time im going for broke and using 2 this week. I do have decent coverage though so that is probably worth a trade or 2 so its pretty similar to last season where i think i had shit all coverage but 2 trades in hand at this point of the season. I thought with the extra trades this year that i would leave at least 2-3 for injuries for the last 4-5 weeks but i honestly dont think ive really wasted that many trades either. I didnt do many sideways trades at all, and in fact i think i did too little e.g i didnt jump on Brodie when he was great value, or Sicily etc.

Anyway, maybe next season ill finally learn my lesson and leave a couple trades while ideally having good coverage too!

Some people will never understand this club.

Do you guys who regularly torch your trades by 2/3s of the way through the season ever have a moment where you go "I could learn from this"?
1657603736134.png

When it comes time, can I please have a spot on the bench. I see myself reliving the role of Stuart Dew, arriving late and getting it done quickly. And that's the only comparison.

images%20-%202022-07-12T171345.206.jpg

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back