No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I could have written a perfect ending, it would have been Carlton losing by one point after being four goals up during the final quarter, the week after losing inside the final 11 seconds... And kicking 0.6.6 in the final term. :cool::cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might venture over to the caaaaarlton board to see the melts
I almost never go to oppo boards but today I made an exception. I had a sneaky peek at the first page of the Carlton autopsy thread. It had a poignant post on it (stop me if you've heard it before):

"When I die I want Carlton to lower me into the grave so I can be let down one last time"

Carlton supporter or not, you just can't help but feel for him. We all know what it's like.

I almost never go to oppo boards but today I made an exception. I had a sneaky peek at the first page of the Carlton autopsy thread. It had a poignant post on it (stop me if you've heard it before):

"When I die I want Carlton to lower me into the grave so I can be let down one last time"

Carlton supporter or not, you just can't help but feel for him. We all know what it's like.
The bloke probably has 5 flags at least in the bank - f*ck him

Nope! heck him.

You're missing out on one of this places great pleasures.

If Carlton were to lower him into the grave, it'd be a one last bumpy ride as they'd choke and and drop him to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back