News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the only Christmas movies I've seen that I would (and have) watch again are Die Hard and Lethal Weapon.

and yes they do count.

Last night 'Love Actually' was shown as last night's Christmas movie. Tonight it's 'Reindeer Games' with Ben Affleck & Charlize Theron. I think there is a scene where Charlize sings Christmas carols whilst taking off her bikini top & showing her breasts in a swimming pool.

Could argue that while the quality of movies has obviously gone way down its been offset by the quality of TV shows going way up. There's probably a reason you see more and more famous actors being willing to move into TV, where before that was seen as the kiss of death on a failing movie career.
The stuff that comes out of Hollywood these days is mindless dribble. I used to love going to the flicks but I can honestly say I haven't seen anything come out recently worth watching.

The Hwood golden age imo was defibately the 70's. Some stunning movies during that decade. "is it safe?"

Last night 'Love Actually' was shown as last night's Christmas movie. Tonight it's 'Reindeer Games' with Ben Affleck & Charlize Theron. I think there is a scene where Charlize sings Christmas carols whilst taking off her bikini top & showing her breasts in a swimming pool.

I'd prefer to bring out Devils Advocate and get full frontal.

This post got better as it went on.

And it started very s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different levels of Horror ...and i am squemish :$

Assuming you've seen the most common commercial movies ?

The Orphanage (foreign)
The Dark
Old Boy (only watch the foreign version)
Sinister
Old boy the Korean movie where the guy is locked up for years at the start?

Not really horror but captivating flick... awesomely sickening twist.

Christmas Vacation is my fav

"We're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ******* Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

Best Christmas movie ever made!!! No contest.

Some great movies from the 70's (some maybe early 80's):

-A Dog day Afternoon
-Midnight Cowboy
-Once Upon a time in America
-Trilogy of Terror
-Raging Bull
-God Father 1 and 2
-The Exorcist
-Alien
-One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
-The Entity
-Salvador