MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Even lying in bed sucks.
I hear you on that, legit rolling myself out of bed some mornings and onto my knees on the floor to get up cause of the pain from trying to sit up. Ridiculous. That's why I'm going to do something about it

I had random back spasms or muscle tightness (didn’t know which) early 2022, for like two weeks I literally couldn’t sit properly and slept horribly. Considering how minor that was (It went away by itself) I can’t imagine how bad actual issues are. My stepdad had a lot of back problems in his 30s and he always told me it was the worst pain he’d ever felt.

Rest up A11dAtP0w3R , hope you get better soon mate.

Was snapping some branches for firewood when camping with the Mrs and some friends a month and a bit ago, really weird feeling when I did it, was like someone stuck a cattle prod into my spine, the shock it sends thru your back and up to your neck is incredible. Thought it was coming good but na, getting worse again. Dunno what I've done.
I had a crook neck for a month which got so bad I was taking a friend's hydromorphones to dull the pain cause I was getting migraines every night in the evening from the pain. Went an seen a sports physio and basically within a week they had it fixed
Guess the moral is be less of a dumb campaigner than me an get it looked at, turns out just taking Rando drugs isn't the best treatment

I had a crook neck for a month which got so bad I was taking a friend's hydromorphones to dull the pain cause I was getting migraines every night in the evening from the pain. Went an seen a sports physio and basically within a week they had it fixed
Guess the moral is be less of a dumb campaigner than me an get it looked at, turns out just taking Rando drugs isn't the best treatment
Yeah, I'm a stubborn dickhead like that too, refuse to go and get something looked at until it's absolutely the last resort.

Yeah, I'm a stubborn dickhead like that too, refuse to go and get something looked at until it's absolutely the last resort.
Yeah mate I was an idiot. Spent valentines day with a girl at a couple hundred dollar a night glamping dome drugged to the eye balls covered in tiger balm to even be able to stand up because I tried everything except seeing someone who's paid to fix it, to fix it.

Probably do the same thing again next time though.

Haha Cale Morton was pretty good value here bloke handled this all pretty well.

Just saw the ump making Cameron stand the mark after doing his ACL. What a ******* nerd campaigner that umpire is. Have some common sense you dickhead.
that was absolute trash, dude was struggling with an injury, should've stopped play instead. Already a negative view on the umpiring in our game.

Just saw the ump making Cameron stand the mark after doing his ACL. What a ******* nerd campaigner that umpire is. Have some common sense you dickhead.

Reminds me of the umpire with a clearly concussed Spargo last year. Even the Essendon player was trying to look after Spargo and the umpire had no idea.

Should have paid 50 for not doing what he said in a timely manner :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Cale Morton was pretty good value here bloke handled this all pretty well.

How is it Morton has completely blown up but still manages to have twigs for arms and legs.

My question was how he has blown out so much now but couldn't put a kg of muscle on through his AFL career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I dunno if you ever met a fat campaigner before, but hard work isn't what got them to fat

I dunno if you ever met a fat campaigner before, but hard work isn't what got them to fat
Fat is piss easy, muscle less so.

I only know this from research though :cautiousv1:

Took me years to get proper muscle, I could go from norm Smith Byron Pickett to post retirement Byron Pickett in a 2 weeks
I never really get visible muscle but I drag myself to the gym anyway. Functional training really. Don’t want to do my back ever again. Also it does help sleep and mood and stuff

I never really get visible muscle but I drag myself to the gym anyway. Functional training really. Don’t want to do my back ever again. Also it does help sleep and mood and stuff
It's good for the mind I feel like a piece of s**t if I don't gym at 6am for the rest of the day.

Too true. I used to be 150Kgs at the heaviest. The kitchen is where I lost many a battle with the War of the Bulge.

Kane Cornes questioning the fitness standards of Harley Reid in his 7th game might be one of the worst takes he's had
Behind the curve here. Mich0 has been asking the same of Windsor since before he even played a game!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back