Cars & Transportation Non-Drivers

Remove this Banner Ad

Recently a non driver after getting done for weed in my system. Absolute bs. The tests cut off is 25ngml which is a joke all other countries the lowest is 50ngml. Apparently the tests have a 60% accuracy too and drivers who have never used drugs can show up positive.

Watched a cop show on ch9 in the evening before the footy show. Let some asian bloke go on 0.049 and lectured some young commodore bloke about blowing 0.053. They just follow the law which isn't entirely logical. Testing positive 10hrs after a smoke that doesn't even impair driving skills. They need to take all the s**t drivers off the road not the good ones. Give me Paul Brock on shrooms over a soccer mum anyday. I could drive better blind than most can sober. Because they're all terrible and vastly inferior in all honesty. I witness their inferior driving ability on a daily basis and see how hard it is for them to focus and not break concentration. It baffles me how someone can even veer out of their lane when they're supposed to be driving. Some of them can't even see cars occupying the lane they're changing into! Wtf is a blind spot exactly? A defunct gene that permits you to make a maneovour without checking your path first? Even snorting crack I would do that before even making the next step of turning my wheel into that lane. If I was on LSD I myself would still manage to see them even if they looked like a rainbow. This is the vast difference between me as a driver and other people. I feel like they are ants in comparison. Pretty sure meth makes you a better driver too compared to being sober. Alcohol and hallucinogens (that arent tested for ironically) are the only drugs that actually impair driving. Never drove drunk ever it's entirely different. Drove stoned as heck heaps back in my younger days definitely didn't slow down s**t. Made me one with the car lol. Could fly a 747 stoned before 70% the idiots on the road could drive straight in their lane.

Good job police as usual. Maybe I should just rub onions in my eyes and tie my arms behind my back if they want to claim I'm more dangerous than the average driver.

Last edited:

Recently a non driver after getting done for weed in my system. Absolute bs. The tests cut off is 25ngml which is a joke all other countries the lowest is 50ngml. Apparently the tests have a 60% accuracy too and drivers who have never used drugs can show up positive.

Watched a cop show on ch9 in the evening before the footy show. Let some asian bloke go on 0.049 and lectured some young commodore bloke about blowing 0.053. They just follow the law which isn't entirely logical. Testing positive 10hrs after a smoke that doesn't even impair driving skills. They need to take all the s**t drivers off the road not the good ones. Give me Paul Brock on shrooms over a soccer mum anyday. I could drive better blind than most can sober. Because they're all terrible and vastly inferior in all honesty. I witness their inferior driving ability on a daily basis and see how hard it is for them to focus and not break concentration. It baffles me how someone can even veer out of their lane when they're supposed to be driving. Some of them can't even see cars occupying the lane they're changing into! Wtf is a blind spot exactly? A defunct gene that permits you to make a maneovour without checking your path first? Even snorting crack I would do that before even making the next step of turning my wheel into that lane. If I was on LSD I myself would still manage to see them even if they looked like a rainbow. This is the vast difference between me as a driver and other people. I feel like they are ants in comparison. Pretty sure meth makes you a better driver too compared to being sober. Alcohol and hallucinogens (that arent tested for ironically) are the only drugs that actually impair driving. Never drove drunk ever it's entirely different. Drove stoned as **** heaps back in my younger days definitely didn't slow down s**t. Made me one with the car lol. Could fly a 747 stoned before 70% the idiots on the road could drive straight in their lane.

Good job police as usual. Maybe I should just rub onions in my eyes and tie my arms behind my back if they want to claim I'm more dangerous than the average driver.
297.png

Peter Malinauskas was having one of those holier than thou rants about parents testing positive on the school run, and he said that casual drug users shouldn't drive at all. Seemed a bit OTT to me. Don't drive stoned, but sheesh, what a w***er.

That's the point, I agree you shouldn't drive stoned but it stays in your system for longer than when you're stoned. I used to think I was a good driver when i was bent but tried driving after some hash brownies one night and it was ****ed, never again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back