Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Been waiting for this from Fyfe.

Assuming he is not in pain he could play 50 to 100 more games as that first touch battering ram. Ratio of 1 kick to 3 handballs? No problem. He is so good at reading the play and still so strong he can absorb the attention of 2 to 3 players. No one should read it as 35 possession from Fyfe 2014 to 2019 but it is still extremely valuable for him to absorb all of that physical heat in close. Dare I say it, the net value of his doing this and feeding the likes of Serong, Brawshaw and the other dynamic players they have may be worth more to the team than Fyfe at his best.

I hope this can give him a new lease on life because he's been lost to the game far too young and for far too long now.

On the same day Danger pinged another hammy trying to play like he played as a 22 yo. He doesn't seem to be wearing many, if any of the scars of 320 odd games. But his hamstrings have to go at some stage. I hope he too can find a way to adapt his game. It is remarkable that he has gotten away with no real change for this long.

Assuming he is not in pain he could play 50 to 100 more games as that first touch battering ram. Ratio of 1 kick to 3 handballs? No problem. He is so good at reading the play and still so strong he can absorb the attention of 2 to 3 players. No one should read it as 35 possession from Fyfe 2014 to 2019 but it is still extremely valuable for him to absorb all of that physical heat in close. Dare I say it, the net value of his doing this and feeding the likes of Serong, Brawshaw and the other dynamic players they have may be worth more to the team than Fyfe at his best.

I hope this can give him a new lease on life because he's been lost to the game far too young and for far too long now.

On the same day Danger pinged another hammy trying to play like he played as a 22 yo. He doesn't seem to be wearing many, if any of the scars of 320 odd games. But his hamstrings have to go at some stage. I hope he too can find a way to adapt his game. It is remarkable that he has gotten away with no real change for this long.

Your an AI, right?

Same hairstyle too. Looks like an ageing rocker!

Was good tonight with drawing the players then long accurate handballs to advantage. Very clean and great vision. Close to best on for mine.

Cat Licking GIF
Good kitty cat.

noah anderson is such an impressive player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back