Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell is Nick Watson?

How do you spend pick 3 on a guy that slow and that small.

Early drafting is as much about the style of player you're prepared to be wrong about, perhaps even more important than what you like.

How man high degree of difficulty snaps will it take to vindicate that selection?

To think of all the excitement surrounding the selection.

The wizardry there is convincing the industry he a top 20 pick let alone top 5.
Didn't you listen to Huddo? He's a wizard. He's 'the' Wizard.

What the hell is Nick Watson?

How do you spend pick 3 on a guy that slow and that small.

Early drafting is as much about the style of player you're prepared to be wrong about, perhaps even more important than what you like.

How man high degree of difficulty snaps will it take to vindicate that selection?

To think of all the excitement surrounding the selection.

The wizardry there is convincing the industry he a top 20 pick let alone top 5.
He’s got goal sense but he is tiny. Would want to hope for some silver service

There's a guy named Matt Hill calling the Dogs/Dee's game on Kayo. Never heard him before but he has an almost classic 'footy on the radio' voice. Does he call games on the radio and if so which station?

He"s predominately a racing caller.

Took over from Greg Miles as the Melbourne Cup caller.

There's a guy named Matt Hill calling the Dogs/Dee's game on Kayo. Never heard him before but he has an almost classic 'footy on the radio' voice. Does he call games on the radio and if so which station?
He’s Victorian no1 race caller. Done a bit of work for sen and channel 7 but now full time on fox on Sunday’s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So so lost yet 15 touches halfway through the 3rd qtr

Strange decision to sub over someone like mcneil
He had a couple of bad turnovers shortly before he was subbed off.

So so lost yet 15 touches halfway through the 3rd qtr

Strange decision to sub over someone like mcneil

You can rack up the ball just by chasing it.

He can clearly find it and he did do a couple of nice things but he looks like a boy amongst men out there in a major way.

Similar to Watson yesterday I think.

You can rack up the ball just by chasing it.

He can clearly find it and he did do a couple of nice things but he looks like a boy amongst men out there in a major way.

Similar to Watson yesterday I think.
I didn’t think that was the case at all. Was in no mans land a few times but that would be more to the dogs playing him off half forward instead of having him on ball like where he played pre season. He’s another one who only knows how to be a midfielder. Looked a hell of a lot better than Watson

I didn’t think that was the case at all. Was in no mans land a few times but that would be more to the dogs playing him off half forward instead of having him on ball like where he played pre season. He’s another one who only knows how to be a midfielder. Looked a hell of a lot better than Watson

Think it was a classic case of a kid who’s always been the best player on the field and never had to worry about opponents. He’ll learn but he stuck out like a sore thumb.

A few other factors at play but I recall thinking along the same lines when Elliot Kavanagh first made his senior debut.

Andrew gaff is well washed

it's a nothing thing but i think it's funny that harley reid had a great first quarter and has done nothing since then
I think he’s been solid since quarter time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back