North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

To qoute back page NCN 5/10/11 new president,new commitee,new coach, 8 new recruits discussions with more, imagine next years GF St.Arnaud V whoever with local talent,who u gunna barrack for? Just interested.
Whats the jumper looking like?

Very similar to our 70's jumper, but with some white between the red and blue...

and a couple of shiny sponsors logo's on them
Good to see past jumpers revived and also good to see your fiscal luck is looking up.[I hated our Essendon jumpers vertical stripes look better]

I couldn't work it out... You had the current strip (10000000 times better than Essendon strip) when L/G were in the NCFL, then changed AFTER

I couldn't work it out... You had the current strip (10000000 times better than Essendon strip) when L/G were in the NCFL, then changed AFTER
Yeah dont know who came up with change but reason given was that at the time it was too difficult to source the vertical striipe jumpers[ may have been driven by numnut essendon supporters, there was a few at the helm for a while]

Good to see past jumpers revived and also good to see your fiscal luck is looking up.[I hated our Essendon jumpers vertical stripes look better]

Agree with that. Was great to see the Burn go back to the vertical stripes.

Agree with that. Was great to see the Burn go back to the vertical stripes.
Any whispers out of Charlton gerta? Will Juddy keep the job or perhaps some returnee from Bendigo? Any movement from Eaglehawk back to Charlton or K/Flat for that matter?

Any whispers out of Charlton gerta? Will Juddy keep the job or perhaps some returnee from Bendigo? Any movement from Eaglehawk back to Charlton or K/Flat for that matter?

Your guess is good as mine but if a few blokes don't want the trip up the Calder we'd be very happy to have them at panther park.

Originally Posted by Made4September
Friend gone from Utd

Which North Central Club is Tim Friend off to?

Originally Posted by Made4September
Friend gone from Utd

Which North Central Club is Tim Friend off to?
Believe u may read that as ST.Arnaud also believe one young ruckman from Donald MAY be wanting to head that way.

Your guess is good as mine but if a few blokes don't want the trip up the Calder we'd be very happy to have them at panther park.
Any chance of the surface at panther park being upgraded after the Phil Walsh charge gerta.

King r u stiil alive or have your internet priviliges been revoked?

Any chance of the surface at panther park being upgraded after the Phil Walsh charge gerta.

Probably not the thread for it, but hopefully the council will be able to offer some assistance there, but not sure what can get done before the start of next season. The ground gets very heavily used and it shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee made4september you blokes at St Arnaud must have found a money tree Motlop and others talked about from Sunraysia wont come cheap,as far as your reply to ROOTA#6 on Sunraysia thread i dont think you realise how little some of the top end sides did fork out this season(it may seem i have a pre-occupation with cost of getting sides on ground but u initiated this with your post grand final post).

St. Arnaud

And dogga, hope you're right

Roco where you referring to hoping he was right that my internet connection was revoked?

Righto boss ......

Ahh St Arnaud ey, they should have a bit of coin saved up to splurge on a few recruits, haven’t had a decent one in the last 5 years so will be good to see them hopefully win a game, something they again haven’t done for a few years. . . .
Motlop, what’s he like? Played for Dunolly a few years back didn’t he?
Who are these other gun recruits? Fill us in roc we are dying to see what you can come up with, could be fun estimating how much $$$ you will be throwing at a few out of towners!!! Motlop wouldn’t come for peanuts but then again neither did the other monkeys you have recruited in the past.

As for Wedderburn, Gash is coaching next year, and don’t be surprised if they sign next years feeney medallist with a whisper in the pipeline that an ex north central player will be returning for a year!!!

How are birchip looking? Koops and Foot both likely to return, Normy will be a massive loss though.

Wyche lost anyone? Shady surely will hang em up? Turtle and the crew all returning?

Motlop will be a terrific recruit and if John Jackson goes with him which is apparently the word then he will make a huge difference to St Arnaud. Good on em for having a go at getting better

Roco where you referring to hoping he was right that my internet connection was revoked?

Nah, the other part... Kinda hoping that no ones "internet is revoked" as i'd like to see the board pick up in activity

As for Donald, they seem to be hanging up the chequebook for a year, plan on spending big for their 150th year of existence

Nah, the other part... Kinda hoping that no ones "internet is revoked" as i'd like to see the board pick up in activity

As for Donald, they seem to be hanging up the chequebook for a year, plan on spending big for their 150th year of existence

is it true that wyatt is off to coach rupanyup? and that Jennings has been put in charge of the royal blues? they were pretty quick to act on that.

Righto boss ......

Ahh St Arnaud ey, they should have a bit of coin saved up to splurge on a few recruits, haven’t had a decent one in the last 5 years so will be good to see them hopefully win a game, something they again haven’t done for a few years. . . .
Motlop, what’s he like? Played for Dunolly a few years back didn’t he?
Who are these other gun recruits? Fill us in roc we are dying to see what you can come up with, could be fun estimating how much $$$ you will be throwing at a few out of towners!!! Motlop wouldn’t come for peanuts but then again neither did the other monkeys you have recruited in the past.

As for Wedderburn, Gash is coaching next year, and don’t be surprised if they sign next years feeney medallist with a whisper in the pipeline that an ex north central player will be returning for a year!!!

How are birchip looking? Koops and Foot both likely to return, Normy will be a massive loss though.

Wyche lost anyone? Shady surely will hang em up? Turtle and the crew all returning?

who will take over the mantle of the oldest looking player in the NCFL? but norm will be a mssive loss.

Also sneaky word on the street that the melbourne wyche boys may of had enough of crusing up the calder..at least some of them anyway. that may of all changed with jimbob coatsworth in reign. but you never no, travelling wood take its toll.

is it true that wyatt is off to coach rupanyup? and that Jennings has been put in charge of the royal blues? they were pretty quick to act on that.

Rup have announced Wyatt's appointment, so its as true as it could get... Tyler boys going "home" (Jarrod was a Birchip a few years ago) to rup, and there is whispers Blake Grant, and perhaps Hendrikus? Maatman are Rup bound as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back