North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy Sold, let's clear a few things up!
Elliot is on less at North Bendigo then what he was on at Boort and yes Pete joined him because of their friendship.
Once Sippy found out that Elliot and Pete were going he wanted to join them and once again for less then what he was getting at Boort.
Over and out!!
I had heard that Sipthorpe was getting less and Massina too. That screams out that something isn't right. Also to question the quality of the blokes is a bit rich, don't they live at Kyneton or somewhere of the like? Boort is massive travel. Will Garvey-Hawke be there next year?

Any truth in the rumour that Wedderburn have initiated an investigation into the st arnuad players on permits, and the legitimacy of the permits?

Sounds like someone in the circle at Wedderburn are acting on stuff written on here?

Tips for this week?

Wedd too strong for charlton
Wyche to claw back towards 2nd spot over st arnuad
Boort just over Donald

Any truth in the rumour that Wedderburn have initiated an investigation into the st arnuad players on permits, and the legitimacy of the permits?

Sounds like someone in the circle at Wedderburn are acting on stuff written on here?

Its a bit of a grey area for us blokes not in the know though isnt it... prob worth looking into, still can’t see how this is good for a club, just not sustainable and looking at the saints twos sides dominance they obviously have some good players in the side that deserve a chance.

Nah doggies i think you might like a shit stir too,apparently this pool of flyins is ok by the VCFL regardless of the effect on country footy i think we would stiil like to think we may heve them covered regardless, however what is the effect going to be on the saints and the NCFL once mr nacnamee moves on, Dunolly perhaps good case in point,however i stress this is my opinion not that of the Wedderburn Footy club.

Its a bit of a grey area for us blokes not in the know though isnt it... prob worth looking into, still can’t see how this is good for a club, just not sustainable and looking at the saints twos sides dominance they obviously have some good players in the side that deserve a chance.
This is the whole point isnt it truck, the Saints from a recent run of outs come good on the back of flyins, come finals time they play their 15 imports 6/7/8 locals that have played all year over qualified for the twos miss finals,lets get a clearance to Navarre ,you beauty, good way to go.Again just my opinion may be a million miles from the way things are but the bloke who can put all this bullshit to rest, while still reading the forum, has his hands tied and cant comment.

Wedderburn will be at full strength but Charlton will still be missing Roberts, McKee, Bence and Finlay. Will make it hard for Charlton but if its windy and wet Charlton might have a chance. Although Wedderburn look a class above everyone else.
I think wet and windy stiil works for the burn, plenty of strong bodies,big diff is Gashy

Surely you are either regisitered by 30 June, at one club, or you are not. This ongoing permits arrangement is not on - who is signing Aker, Fev, Kouta, big Shorts, Hally etc etc . Get fair dinkum

Surely you are either regisitered by 30 June, at one club, or you are not. This ongoing permits arrangement is not on - who is signing Aker, Fev, Kouta, big Shorts, Hally etc etc . Get fair dinkum
do we even know that they are permit players?

Just a friendly reminder that all players, supporters, administrators, and anyone associated with any league or club, fall under the VCFL Cyber Safety policy.

Cyber bullying isn't the only thing that is covered by this policy, it also includes harassment and cyber stalking, among other things.

This reminder comes off the back of an incident in Ararat, and another a bit closer to home.

Take a read
http://www.vcfl.com.au/fileadmin/us...licy_Documents/Cybersafety_policy_-_final.pdf

Back to silent mode for me, good luck for the remainder of the season, go saints!!!!!

I think wet and windy stiil works for the burn, plenty of strong bodies,big diff is Gashy

I wasn`t far off the mark, the wetter it got in the 3rd and last quarters the better Charlton played. Wedderburn flag favourites, but not by a lot. Charlton showed a lot of heart. Great round today with a 13 point, 10 point and 3 point results played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope it is all worth it for North Bendigo, cough.. it took them to the last minute pretty much but they coughed up plenty of money to get that clearance put through, forking out a lot seeing he will still be getting quite a substantial match payment I would have thought.. So a little win for boort in that case seeing he wasn't gonna play again even if the clearance didn't go through

Little win for Boort... Ummm haven't won a game since losing the 3 to North Bendigo. Not sure if you have been following the results but North Bendigo have won the last 3 out of 4 they knocked off last years premiers. A BIG WIN FOR NORTH BENDIGO! I think the big difference at Boort this year is the change in coach, Massina seemed to have control over the playing group, not sure about this Cox though. Have heard he is a bit soft, they have picked up just as much as they have lost in regards to players and gone from prelim to wooden spooners. With all that extra cash.. Cough Boort can put it towards footy trip, they can start planning now they wont be playing finals.

I wasn`t far off the mark, the wetter it got in the 3rd and last quarters the better Charlton played. Wedderburn flag favourites, but not by a lot. Charlton showed a lot of heart. Great round today with a 13 point, 10 point and 3 point results played.
Charlton very impressive,their disposal under pressure excellent, I may have underestimated how good they are,makes for an interesting finals series ahead.

Just a friendly reminder that all players, supporters, administrators, and anyone associated with any league or club, fall under the VCFL Cyber Safety policy.

Cyber bullying isn't the only thing that is covered by this policy, it also includes harassment and cyber stalking, among other things.

This reminder comes off the back of an incident in Ararat, and another a bit closer to home.

Take a read
http://www.vcfl.com.au/fileadmin/us...licy_Documents/Cybersafety_policy_-_final.pdf

Back to silent mode for me, good luck for the remainder of the season, go saints!!!!!
Good to see your still alive,stuff silent mode make some noise.

Caught a couple of quarters of the game yesterday. Charlton looked really good when they could get the ball out and run and spread. Wedderburn very good in close with the bigger bodies around the ball. Should make for a pretty interesting final series.

Interesting to see that the two top sides make up the bottom two in the reserves .

Redbacks depth tested this week Herdman and Barnes on VCFL duty,Danny Benaim dislocated kneecap couple of others battling injuries and may not come up.Chance for a couple of 2s players to step up after some have been showing good form.Be good to see A. Ritchie and N Gooding renew their long running battle after a couple of years of absence.

Redbacks depth tested this week Herdman and Barnes on VCFL duty,Danny Benaim dislocated kneecap couple of others battling injuries and may not come up.Chance for a couple of 2s players to step up after some have been showing good form.Be good to see A. Ritchie and N Gooding renew their long running battle after a couple of years of absence.
A stretch of depth by the sound of it

How many outs ?

Page gone to sleep as we head into the home straight .. Any news ?
Wedd, Wyche and Carlton taking out the top 3 spots. Second spot may come down to Wyche v Charlton next week. Saints to take 4th, Far to much depth for the pointy end, how many permits/ imports have the saints qualified for finals????

will be interesting to see if birchip can ruffle some feathers on the way to the finals as it looks as if they will miss out on september action, have a very talented side on their day and could easily cause an upset or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back