North Melbourne v West Coast.. who will be better in 2024?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A good coach can only do so much.

He’s not the one getting the ball or putting it on the boot.

A good coach is one thing, having the cattle to execute is another thing entirely.
Agree, but when your list and club are in the state that North are in, spending your entire soft cap budget on a senior coach can not be a good thing.

Will never understand Clarko's decision to go hard for the R24 win against an unmotivated Suns side in Hobart last year. Definition of nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Harley Reid is probably going to haunt North for at least the next five years and possibly more as Tasmania is about to make their task of rebuilding considerably more difficult.
I was sitting in the pub on Rottnest Island watching the Eagles beat the Bulldogs at the end of 2023. Never felt so ashamed of myself. Was feeling sick to the guts watching us win. It still feels wrong. The look on the players faces when they won. They were ecstatic. I honestly felt like I was living in bizarro world. My Eagles friends kept asking me why I was looking so depressed.

Then.......

Listening to the radio hearing the Kangaroo's kick the living s**t out of GC was like finding a winning lotto ticket on the ground after bending over to pick up the 20 cent piece you just dropped.

You should never want to lose, but the Kanga's really cost themselves big time. Conundrum.

I just want to say to Gold Coast thank you for putting in a shocker down is Tassie last year. And North for actually putting in a shift on that day. Honestly we have been cursed for 2 years but that Tasmanian gift will continue giving for a very long time hopefully. As for North I really don't know what the solution is more picks? Just sighing with relief that Harley is as hyped so far.

North's supporters were too optimistic this year. They forgot that if the Eagles got a good run with injuries we would improve.
We always would be ahead of them with our senior being better leaders and better players.
We have a better spine, backline and forward line.Even with all their potential great midfielders i will take a fit Yeo, Kelly and Reid. If we can Get Oscar Allen, Liam Ryan, Matt Flynn and Elijah Hewett fit and into our best 22 we should be competitive for most of the year. It is hard to see anything to change my opinion.

Back