Teams North Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Thurston finally lead the Cowboys to their maiden Premiership?
Not if he plays like he did on Saturday. Cowboys really need to start the season better than they do. That was a home game that they should have won. Now they have to back up with a trip to Newcastle to face a Knights side that didn't look too bad.

Not if he plays like he did on Saturday. Cowboys really need to start the season better than they do. That was a home game that they should have won. Now they have to back up with a trip to Newcastle to face a Knights side that didn't look too bad.
Nope, they are at home next week. We're traveling to North QLD. Think they'll put a cricket score on us tbh.

Nope, they are at home next week. We're traveling to North QLD. Think they'll put a cricket score on us tbh.
Oh woops I thought they were on the road. Hmm yea I hate to say it but I think the Cowboys will bounce back hard after that loss. They are a good team. I've got them tipped as a top 4 finish. Can't really take Saturday nights game into consideration.

Tough season for Cowboys. Expected to do much better. Was going to be hard when Morgan, Scott and McLean miss most of the year.

I'm glad JT played on, he was able to reach 300 games, become the 3rd highest points scorer in NRL history. Also allowed guys like Clifford and Hampton to play and learn along side him.

Martin looks pretty good in the number 1. I would keep him there for next season. Feldt had a great season too.

Probably time to move on Coote, Linnett and maybe O'Neill and search for some new players.

Should win their last 2. A full off season would actually do the world of good after making finals for the last 10 years. Should rise up the ladder next season.

Matt Scott to retire at the end of the season. An outstanding career in the middle of the field. One club player. Premiership. 20 odd games for both Queensland and Australia. Will go down as a Cowboys legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back