Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even close to baz. But im getting one.
8e3a6c9c64938a53492616ee5cc48d27.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Well, you got in for free until you were 10 years old......

or are you saying I'm immature?
Your glorious youth. The word would go around West Footscray, there will be a hole in the fence behind the tennis club and we can all sneak in. The sectarian divide disappeared. One in, all in. Isn't this a great country ?

Looking forward to adding Baz to the collection. Although I would love someone at the footy club to explain to me why we don't have a Liberatore one as yet.
04250800fa3d55a6e893a953274c9e46.jpg

All of them look barely close but what the **** is the Johannisen one? 😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easton Wood seems a bit puny
I think the first offerings of bobbleheads from the club were a smaller scale Easton Wood (pictured) and Bont which I dont have. JJ, Hunter Dunks and Daniel were also offered by the club in later iterations at the larger scale, as enticements to rocking up to games or as limited purchases similar to Baz.

Thinking of swapping the heads of Easton Wood for Daniel as a truer representation.

Would love for them to make one of Libba tho.

I think the first offerings of bobbleheads from the club were a smaller scale Easton Wood (pictured) and Bont which I dont have. JJ, Hunter Dunks and Daniel were also offered by the club in later iterations at the larger scale, as enticements to rocking up to games or as limited purchases similar to Baz.

Thinking of swapping the heads of Easton Wood for Daniel as a truer representation.

Would love for them to make one of Libba tho.
The amount of artistic endeavour and ink required to produce a 'Libba" is probably cost prohibitive.

Your glorious youth. The word would go around West Footscray, there will be a hole in the fence behind the tennis club and we can all sneak in. The sectarian divide disappeared. One in, all in. Isn't this a great country ?
I was a member of the Footscray Tennis Club decades ago. I had a key into the club and a key to the gate into the ground. The gate was to ordinarily let you retrieve the balls that went over the fence into the ground!!!! There were holes in the fence but I didnt need the hassle!!!

I was a member of the Footscray Tennis Club decades ago. I had a key into the club and a key to the gate into the ground. The gate was to ordinarily let you retrieve the balls that went over the fence into the ground!!!!
Try keeping your head still as you play the shot and I think you will hit fewer balls out of the court and over the fence.

Try keeping your head still as you play the shot and I think you will hit fewer balls out of the court and over the fence.
Tennis correctitude ? Are you mad, Mr W ? Had CDBulldog's Tennis Club's predecessors not been less diligent, how would all of us from West Footscray State/St John's ever have got to watch the mighty Bulldogs ?

I was a member of the Footscray Tennis Club decades ago. I had a key into the club and a key to the gate into the ground. The gate was to ordinarily let you retrieve the balls that went over the fence into the ground!!!! There were holes in the fence but I didnt need the hassle!!!
Those louts from West Footscray State School. St John's blokes wouldn't stoop so low as to cut a hole in the Tennis Club fence, well, not unless before a home game. Insofar as is necessary, apologies for all the trouble you, apparently, weren't put to.

Ah, the good old days

Looking forward to adding Baz to the collection. Although I would love someone at the footy club to explain to me why we don't have a Liberatore one as yet.
04250800fa3d55a6e893a953274c9e46.jpg

They at least could have made them to scale (compared to each other I mean) - Caleb giants over Easton, lol!

LOL, I just stumbled on a stunning stat while looking for some other stuff.

Q: Who has averaged the most hitouts per game for the Dogs since 1965?
A: ... anyone want to have a guess? (NO CHEATING!)

LOL, I just stumbled on a stunning stat while looking for some other stuff.

Q: Who has averaged the most hitouts per game for the Dogs since 1965?
A: ... anyone want to have a guess? (NO CHEATING!)
Sweet GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back