Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone else is also on twitter?

I know BRG is.

I'm on there as Matfitz75

Keen to find other twitterers
@NathanMJ_54, expect general football-related humour that I didn't come up with myself and the occasional argument :p

Just wondering if anyone else is also on twitter?

I know BRG is.

I'm on there as Matfitz75

Keen to find other twitterers

@MHJeffrey027 for both Twitter and Instagram. See my sig for my blog which follows my running exploits.

As for the scheduling its ridiculous that we even need a split round. Players get rested anyway every 5-6 weeks these days so whats the point?

Daniel Cross has signed on for another year with us. Obviously not Bulldogs news but I know he's a favourite with a lot of you guys. He's been an outstanding leader for us. Hopefully he can get to 250.

Daniel Cross has signed on for another year with us. Obviously not Bulldogs news but I know he's a favourite with a lot of you guys. He's been an outstanding leader for us. Hopefully he can get to 250.
It's been a win-win-win having him move to Melbourne. Each party got something out of it (although it would have been nice to screw you guys for a draft pick! ;))

Great news. We still love him.

Did you make it to his farewell game under the Dome last year? Gave me goosebumps, the reception he got from our fans.

Great news. We still love him.

Did you make it to his farewell game under the Dome last year? Gave me goosebumps, the reception he got from our fans.
Unfortunately I couldn't make it to that one, had a family dinner on. Believe it was Fathers day? Funny thing is my dad would much rather have been at the footy.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to that one, had a family dinner on. Believe it was Fathers day? Funny thing is my dad would much rather have been at the footy.
I'm not sure. It might've been, my old man couldn't give a stuff about Fathers Day, haha. Sat in the cheersquad with him, was one of my greatest experiences at the footy. The cheersquad and the crowd right around to the Doug Hawkins wing all chanting 'Crossy' instead of Bulldogs, going nuts every time he got the ball.
301964-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Love this picture too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my mates happens to be the cousin of the Talia brothers; I tried getting some info out of him (re rumored tension between him and Macca, Daniel possibly wanting to return home), but he didn't seem to know much about the situations. I was kind of disappointed, I was expecting/hoping for some juicy details...Oh well. I'll have another go at asking him some stuff if Michael gets a seniors call up in the future. Maybe that'll spark some conversation between the two families (This friend and his father go for the Dogs).

One of my mates happens to be the cousin of the Talia brothers; I tried getting some info out of him (re rumored tension between him and Macca, Daniel possibly wanting to return home), but he didn't seem to know much about the situations. I was kind of disappointed, I was expecting/hoping for some juicy details...Oh well. I'll have another go at asking him some stuff if Michael gets a seniors call up in the future. Maybe that'll spark some conversation between the two families (This friend and his father go for the Dogs).
Harvey Stevens the premiership player for us was their grandfather, is your mate also related to him?

Anyone planning to watch 'The recruit' tomorrow night??

I'll give it a look, see what it's like
Yeah, I'm curious to see what it's all about. If it's focusing on the drama side of it I won't last long on it, but if it focuses on drills, skill development etc I'll absolutely stick with it.

At the very least it'll bring some quality comedic relief from Fitzy. :p

Yeah, I'm curious to see what it's all about. If it's focusing on the drama side of it I won't last long on it, but if it focuses on drills, skill development etc I'll absolutely stick with it.

At the very least it'll bring some quality comedic relief from Fitzy. :p

I think they'll try and 'create' characters like a lot of reality shows do but like you, I hope they mainly focus on the footy itself

Harvey Stevens the premiership player for us was their grandfather, is your mate also related to him?

Yeah, I believe he's the 2nd cousin of the Talia brothers (As his father is the 1st cousin of the two), which, I think, would make him the 2nd cousin of Harvey Stevens twice removed? I'm not so sure on how all that stuff works, but there you go.

The recruit have got ports fitness coach..
They'll know what pain is

The 50 blokes have to run from etihad to the 'G (6.5KM's) with 10 KG blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back