Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With a minute to go in the third, Dale Morris wins a clearance out of the middle! And with ease!
DMoz, the beast inside mid.

I wish we didn't rely on him so much defensively, I'd love to see him grapple with a key back and take a monster contested mark in our goal square, and convert from directly in front ;)

DMoz, the beast inside mid.

I wish we didn't rely on him so much defensively, I'd love to see him grapple with a key back and take a monster contested mark in our goal square, and convert from directly in front ;)
I wish I knew how to capture and do all that video stuff (appreciate anyone that can!) but it's something that surprised the hell out of me! At the very end of the third quarter Dale is in the centre square and wins the clearance so easily! Dale for PM :p

I wish I knew how to capture and do all that video stuff (appreciate anyone that can!) but it's something that surprised the hell out of me! At the very end of the third quarter Dale is in the centre square and wins the clearance so easily! Dale for PM :p
Give me a minute, I'll use BRG93's YouTube video and convert it to GIF format for everyone's benefit :p

Give me a minute, I'll use BRG93's YouTube video and convert it to GIF format for everyone's benefit :p
I'm not having much luck, and I want to go to bed. Somebody do it for me :p

Back on the Morris talk, remember when he used to play small defender lockdown and would sometimes move into the midfield should his opponent do so? This is the first season or two he played. He'd play on players like Didak when they'd push into the midfield as well.

That Brody Holland hit on Monty would get 12 weeks these days...or none! Depending on how the MRP were feeling :p

That hit pretty much backfired as I recall and Monty went on to have one of his best games of the season. I half expected one of the Bulldogs to give him a similar knock at the start of the next game just to get him going.

Some knob just posted copies of his bet tickets on twitter. $10 on Richmond to win today @$3.20 odd and $10 @ $101 to win the flag.....moron showed entire ticket, now every man and his dog can go and claim lost ticket on him....lol. Oh were from tiger land, we have no brains in tiger land :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember 2006 elimination final?

Ah I remember it well, had a mad, toothless Collingwood bird sitting behind me who'd pull me and my brother's jumper's down every time we got up to cheer - sometime during the 3rd, security came and got rid of her, apparently someone in the row behind her had tipped them off and they moved in as soon as they saw her do it - needless to say, she wasn't pleased haha

Also they kicked a fair few out of the Pies cheersquad that day, was great to watch from up top :D

Hahaha, half of our starting 22 players on the weekend charged with being involved in a melee. Go Dogs!

Though anyone able to say what started it? Saw one of our guys run in and push a GWS player after the play was dead, did he do something to piss us off?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-01/full-mrp-statement-round-23

One of the GWS midfielders (Nathan Wilson maybe?) gave Bob Murphy a whack in the guts after the siren and about 2-3 seconds after he already got rid of the footy. JJ saw it and ran over and remonstrated with him, then everyone joined in. Loved it.

Last edited:
One of the GWS midfielders (Nathan Wilson maybe?) gave Bob Murphy a whack in the guts after the siren and about 2-3 seconds after he already got rid of the footy. JJ saw it and ran over and remonstrated with him, then everyone joined in. Loved it.
I thought it was Griff that got shoved first, moments after the siren.

NathanMJ_WB54 you're lucky, caught him just as he was leaving. Got him to sign the back because my pen wouldn't show up on the front.

Mentioned that you had the named guernsey and he said "Oh yeah, Nathan". Only a matter of time til you're best friends :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409749927.330645.jpg

NathanMJ_WB54 you're lucky, caught him just as he was leaving. Got him to sign the back because my pen wouldn't show up on the front.

Mentioned that you had the named guernsey and he said "Oh yeah, Nathan". Only a matter of time til you're best friends :p

View attachment 77709
Champion. Thanks for managing to chase him down. :thumbsu:

Haha, yeah, what else did he say ;) I've probably been a bit of a pest over the year. Good on him for bothering to remember my name :)

View attachment 77709
Why do I imagine him saying that in an exasperated tone after a deep sigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back