Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sliding Doors: Western BulldogsGuy McKenna isn't safe......Brendan McCartney isn't safe.

Wow. Insightful.
The journalistic integrity. It hurts my brain.

Wait no. That's the sheer stupidity.

My grandfather just called me to talk footy for a bit. He said, no joke "I'm not sure about that Jack Redpath, I think he needs to bulk up a bit"

I think he might be losing it :(

My grandfather just called me to talk footy for a bit. He said, no joke "I'm not sure about that Jack Redpath, I think he needs to bulk up a bit"

I think he might be losing it :(
Have you checked your sarcasm meter is still working? Your grandfather might be a BF natural!

I hate this day it seems to get harder every year.
Watching the hawks celebrate is pretty hard, but was i the only one that in the middle of celebrating stopped dead in their tracks and fell silent. when last week our boys lined up to pose with the cup, and the camera zoomed in, all you could see was the advertising board and the confetti came down in reb blue and white and that moment of total joy suddenly wieghed ten tonne, because it looked so much like the big dance, just for a moment, you could almost forget...

I'll be honest, i was rapt, but that micro second of recognition has stolen some of my happiness at that win to this day. I can't think about the win without seeing that second...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there it is! The true reason that Liam Jones has decided that he is leaving the Whitten Oval can be found on the frames between 0:04 and 0:07 the look of befuddlement and torment on Jones' face speaks volumes about his disaffection with the coach.

Damn you McCartney and your unconscionable bullying!

Anyone want to guess who texted McCartney in this video?

I think it's Honeychurch.

He spoke about it at the Rising Star ceremony last year, before Honeychurch was drafted. Stringer/Dahlhaus was my bet.

BTC has shaved off The People's Beard. :(

Lucky it's the off season.

Guys please do yourselves a favour and add Brodie Moles on snapchat. his name is Neitneitneit. He's on about 6 million pinga's. It's beautiful.

His twitter is just as bad - abusing jockeys or posting snaps of horrible tinder messages he sends to people. He is scum of the universe - I know of one player who was told if he kept hanging around with Moles after we got rid of him that he would be delisted

And its not just the idiotic posting, its the narrow mindedness and defensive archaicness of the posters on all topics. Particularlu when they start beating their chests when they feel threatened particularly around sexism and racism.
It makes me very thankful to be a part of the bulldogs and SFA communities, where as much as we bicker, we do it with openmindedness and allow for healthy debate, and not act like juvenile entitled arrogant mouth breathers.

Sorry about the rant. Just had to get it off my chest and say how much I like it here.

And its not just the idiotic posting, its the narrow mindedness and defensive archaicness of the posters on all topics. Particularlu when they start beating their chests when they feel threatened particularly around sexism and racism.
It makes me very thankful to be a part of the bulldogs and SFA communities, where as much as we bicker, we do it with openmindedness and allow for healthy debate, and not act like juvenile entitled arrogant mouth breathers.

Sorry about the rant. Just had to get it off my chest and say how much I like it here.

As a general rule I find Bulldog supporters to be much more intelligent and good looking then other clubs supporters - point in case - myself :p

We are also very modest

His twitter is just as bad - abusing jockeys or posting snaps of horrible tinder messages he sends to people. He is scum of the universe - I know of one player who was told if he kept hanging around with Moles after we got rid of him that he would be delisted
He keeps in contact with a few players for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back