Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Holy Boot on Twitter.
griffen plaque.jpg jones plaque.jpg

1980297_10152387170768561_1989355803778266203_o.jpg

worth the $499

You're supposed to feel like heading down to Whitten Oval tomorrow morning with a hammer and chisel.

Plaques on the seats in the EJ Whitten Stand - you could contribute x amount and you'd get your name and a message on a plaque on a seat. The "Buy a Seat to Make a Stand" promotion.

VitalDread has one.
So those two players did that?

Well Jones' one makes me feel that way. Griff's one makes me want to...
View attachment 89255
I was at that point when the news first broke, now I'm just angry. I just want to see Jake Stringer sit on his head, and win a car for it.
So those two players did that?
Yep. Lake did too, although I'm not upset at Lake, at all. I'd welcome him back through the doors at Whitten Oval anytime, and congratulate him on his success at Hawthorn.

Didn't stop me giving him s**t at MCG finals for the last two years, haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from the team who drafted Gavin Urquhart... Bit rich calling us special :drunk:

I like North, but I think one could mount a case to have their BF fanbase sterilised, one by one.

That, or just move them all to Hobart. Give it long enough and their club will join them :thumbsu:

You got a problem with Ballarat? We have heaps of great things here like....um....er...um. Anyway just stop picking on us or else!!

If you are fortunate enough to live in Ballarat you can spend the day staring at Julia Gillards, um..bust.

5802876-3x2-940x627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back