Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I hate Collingwood. Complain and whinge to the bitter end about Eade leaving and being poached. What do they do? Go and poach Balme from the Cats. Go stick equalisation up your fat ass Eddie.

**** I hate Collingwood. Complain and whinge to the bitter end about Eade leaving and being poached. What do they do? Go and poach Balme from the Cats. Go stick equalisation up your fat ass Eddie.
My understanding - only from what's been going around in the past week - is that Balme initiated the contact with the Pies after the Cats indicated that his position at the club was not safe.

My understanding - only from what's been going around in the past week - is that Balme initiated the contact with the Pies after the Cats indicated that his position at the club was not safe.
If thats the case, Geelong has made a massive mistake. He's bloody good at what he does.

If thats the case, Geelong has made a massive mistake. He's bloody good at what he does.
I was surprised too; supposedly the Cats are keen to get Hocking into that role as they feel they need fresh ideas and a new start. This isn't from any source in particular, just bits and pieces I've picked up, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

I was surprised too; supposedly the Cats are keen to get Hocking into that role as they feel they need fresh ideas and a new start. This isn't from any source in particular, just bits and pieces I've picked up, but I found it interesting nonetheless.
That is the case. His contract was not going to be renewed. Good guy, glad he found something.

**** I hate Collingwood. Complain and whinge to the bitter end about Eade leaving and being poached. What do they do? Go and poach Balme from the Cats. Go stick equalisation up your fat ass Eddie.

With all due respect - Rocket had three years remaining on a contract.

Balme was not contracted and only required to give a month's notice to leave. Not really like for like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His best is so much better. in 5 years time I'd rather have his 2008 season on our list. Genuine game-changing ability.
His best only lasted for 2 years. 2007 and 2008 were very good, 2009 was pretty good and then it went off a cliff.

Deledio has barely missed a game in 10 years. Can't really compare them I feel. Deledio comes out on top by a fair way. I'd take him over Coons unfortunately. Very consistent.

Agree Cooney was a better player than Deledio has ever been in 2008, but one year vs an entire career doesn't stack up.

To be fair Deledio was by farrrrr the best small taken in the top 5 of his draft, theres no one else that even comes to mind!

To be fair Deledio was by farrrrr the best small taken in the top 5 of his draft, theres no one else that even comes to mind!
Griffen is easily better than Deledio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back