Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

The new Blur song is probably the best song I've heard by them. Damon Albarn is a massive campaigner, but everything he's put out since the turn of the century has been on point.

~24 hours until I hear this live

Yeeeeeeah liking something outside of ultra-basic Chris Brown and Drake makes me a poser.
A majority of the stuff you post on this thread is very average music that hardly anyone has even heard of. Stop pretending to be someone you're not. You reek of insecurity, even on a darn Internet forum.

Using CB/Drake as examples, when they're really the only current mainstreamers I'm in to. Way to scrape the barrel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I'm in an outlandish mood today, so I'm going to claim a relatively unknown progressive metal group from Israel have released the best album in 2015, across all genres."

You've literally posted Chris Brown in this thread though.

Why not just post Katy Perry and be done with it.

Favourite song from this album. Dylan, if you listen to this, keep in mind that the sound is different from the first two albums. It's not worse, necessarily, just different. I mean, it is worse, but it's still brilliant.

Hand and Dylan is the new Stormy and lmach
lmach and I never bickered like that, did we?

I still vote for all of his stuff regardless of how good or bad it is.

I mean, these days, it's usually justified beacuse it is really good but I do it out of love and habit.

we've gone our separate ways but our e-bromance will never die

nope, not ever

right?

i'm getting some serious ex-gf vibes from this post.

Sounds heaps more tame
It's got this sort of country/folk/stones sound where Here We Stand is pretty straight rock.

My favourite song from it is Halloween Blues which is probably the straightest rock track on the album

Remove this Banner Ad

Back