Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

SEYMOUR LIONS - 2007 GVFL UNDER 18'S PREMIERS

what do you put on a big penis???? - a big condom
what do you put on a small penis?? - a small condom
what do you put on a soft penis?? - an under18's echuca guernsy!

to all you people that wrote us off at the start of the year, who's wearing the medal now lads????? a team of champions ( echuca ) will never beat a champion team ( who do you think?? ) drink up lions

A fantastic and well deserved result for the young Lions, however I would have hopped you'd be a little more gracious in victory waddo and can only assume that you posted this rubbish on a belly full of pi$$. This sort of stuff doesn't do anything other than detract from the respect that was earned on the back of a wonderful performance on Sunday.

SEYMOUR LIONS - 2007 GVFL UNDER 18'S PREMIERS

what do you put on a big penis???? - a big condom
what do you put on a small penis?? - a small condom
what do you put on a soft penis?? - an under18's echuca guernsy!

to all you people that wrote us off at the start of the year, who's wearing the medal now lads????? a team of champions ( echuca ) will never beat a champion team ( who do you think?? ) drink up lions

Not your best post there Waddo :confused:, you're better than that! No point hanging it on Echuca, looking at the last couple of games between the sides they seemed to be played in fairly good spirit. A mighty performance when it counted from the Lions though, a true team effort!! Did Seymour have any reps in the interleague side?

Not your best post there Waddo :confused:, you're better than that! No point hanging it on Echuca, looking at the last couple of games between the sides they seemed to be played in fairly good spirit. A mighty performance when it counted from the Lions though, a true team effort!! Did Seymour have any reps in the interleague side?

only the one i think in andrew green, good even side the lions have, all do their part!

can only assume that you posted this rubbish on a belly full of pi$$. This sort of stuff doesn't do anything other than detract from the respect that was earned on the back of a wonderful performance on Sunday.

Waddo at the time of posting had just got back from the 'snake-pit' after 38 hours of solid drinking!! He was not his usual self that night haha anyone who saw him will back me up 100%

Anyways our goal at the start of the year was to earn respect, that is what all 29 players in the squad wanted, at look where the determination and desire for this respect got us, im ashamed for any1 and i mean any1 who doubted us this yr! It goes to show wat pride and determination can do as we are not the biggest side, not the most skilled, not the quickest side but we are the most determined side, and now hopefuly we are up there with the most respected sides in the GV Under 18 comp!

cheers boys!!

by the way echuca hold your heads up high!! it was well fought game all day especially that last qtr, the determination from echuca to get within 5 points with 2 minutes to go was really good to watch, hopefully you can bounce back nxt yr and be a better side so we can have just as good of a rematch!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

number 21 was best on ground without a doubt, wats this kids story, is he on a tac cup list

Number 21 is Jason Cole, son of Glenn who was BOG in Seymour's premiership in 1991. He played well but are you getting mixed up with 25 Ben Clifton?
He captained Assumption College this year but wasn't on any TAC cup list.
He would have played about half a dozen senior games this year.

Number 21 is Jason Cole, son of Glenn who was BOG in Seymour's premiership in 1991. He played well but are you getting mixed up with 25 Ben Clifton?
He captained Assumption College this year but wasn't on any TAC cup list.
He would have played about half a dozen senior games this year.

nah didnt think much of clifton, he was the kid who kept trying to take mark of the year, im talking bout the kid who started in the middle, 21. thought he was good. peace out

****Could of been number 17*** cant remember

What do you put on Waddo's dick?????....Nothing.... he sit's down to piss!!!!!!

i believe u must give credit where credit is due, and that was tops

Lego Man, you are fully aware of how bad i was.. most people know i left the Terminus hotel on account of drinking 38 hours straight and finding myself passing out on the toilet bowl with a mouth full of spew and thinking i was going to choke. knew that was my time to depart the pit. but anyway, cheers..

also cheers to bucket for backing me up. buckets post clearly sums it up.

the reason i told that joke was cos i had a gut full of piss, and that joke was the highlight of the night before with some of the boys. didnt want to intentionally take anything away from echuca, cos it was a * i n g good game.. a fantastic game.. if i was to say i was implying anything, i would say i was implying our players that had played anything else this year that was of an entire higher level than normal GV was andrew green played interleague and benny clifton was captain of the associated grammer schools team. my knowledge of their star players was echuca had 3 or 4 pioneers, league b+f, and i dunno how many interleague players. and s h i t we showed some guts and determination to overcome an awesome outfit. so pull the p i s s outta me all you want, im just proud of the people involved in our success..

No facts are gunna stop u from being a ********, get a life u w***er

mate your the w***er......your the w***er without a 2007 under 18's grand final medal, so shut your neck because u obviously have no life, u come on bigfooty just to post pure b.s , so unless you have nothing good to post dont even bother connecting to the internet u f&*k wit cos no one wants to hear your s**t!!!!

CARN THE LIONS!!!!!
5 flags in three years, its got to be saying sumthing!!:thumbsu:

I'd say that a fair bit of credit should go to the boys who missed out on making the team on sunday. Those boys worked there back sides off to help the Lions get there first flag in the history of the club so they must earn the same respect as the boy's who were on the ground.

Good luck to those boys playing next season. :thumbsu: Well done boys !!

mate your the w***er......your the w***er without a 2007 under 18's grand final medal, so shut your neck because u obviously have no life, u come on bigfooty just to post pure b.s , so unless you have nothing good to post dont even bother connecting to the internet u f&*k wit cos no one wants to hear your s**t!!!!

CARN THE LIONS!!!!!

I'm not saying you don't deserve the medal, u played a good game, but when your mates come on here and call the other team soft utensils, i think it's your mates that no one wants to hear the s**t or have nothing good to post, shows real good sportsmanship. U would of said the same thing if u lost and someone from echuca wrote something like waddo #6

Anybody Want to have a crack at the very best team for GVFL 18's this yr (including seniors thirds players and bushies and pio players)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CARN THE LIONS!!!!!

Hey Bucket, how you going champ!! How's that p**k sword of yours, is it getting a workout!! Tell me this, how many of this years 3rds Premiership team are eligible for next year???

I'm not saying you don't deserve the medal, u played a good game, but when your mates come on here and call the other team soft utensils, i think it's your mates that no one wants to hear the s**t or have nothing good to post, shows real good sportsmanship. U would of said the same thing if u lost and someone from echuca wrote something like waddo #6

mate ive tried to resolve my words with what i think is a pretty good explanation.. has an enormous belly full of grog and again, i apoligise to any echuca player for what i said was fair dog, funny at the time for those reasons, but now s h i t form. ive stated that echuca played a rip snorter game and deserve all the credit they get.... so ive moved on now, how bout you blokes??

alley cat i dunno who you are, but where the bloody hell did you hear about the pork sword? cos that is an absolute p i s s e r!!!!! i thort only seymour boys knew about it, young bucket must be getting around eh?

alley cat, you are a terrible man.. haha..

this threads gone very quiet all of a sudden..

is there any talk of any players in the 3rds comp moving anywhere?

Season 2007 is done and dusted. well done to the Seymour boys, all the crap thats being posted wont change that. 2008 is what we should be looking at. Obviously Echuca will be strong again. Who else will figure this season and why?

is there any talk of any players in the 3rds comp moving anywhere?[/quote

dont know but them freaks daniel dryden a.k.a (dangas) whoz coming up from 16z and jake ross whoz returning from bears.. will strengthen wat is already a formiddable line-up at mooroopna.. also playerz such as chris younger and rohan hearn will be a real asset 2 the outcome of mooroopnaz season in 2008.. l8erz wit echuca there nothin haha

is there any talk of any players in the 3rds comp moving anywhere?[/quote

dont know but them freaks daniel dryden a.k.a (dangas) whoz coming up from 16z and jake ross whoz returning from bears.. will strengthen wat is already a formiddable line-up at mooroopna.. also playerz such as chris younger and rohan hearn will be a real asset 2 the outcome of mooroopnaz season in 2008.. l8erz wit echuca there nothin haha

Kyabram will be fairly strong next year, only losing 6 or 7 players from this years list and they have the pick of the runner up under sixteen side. should be a good season for the Boys

Kyabram will be fairly strong next year, only losing 6 or 7 players from this years list and they have the pick of the runner up under sixteen side. should be a good season for the Boys

No F'n way ky will be no were near az good az mooroopna in season 2008... with chris younger the athletic center half foward.. and the hugh leap of jake ross... besides the ineffectiveness of rohan hearn mooroopna will be da team 2 beat.....

Interested to hear about mooroopna. how will Seymour shape up in 2008.? Do they lose many from their premiership team? From where I sit Echuca must start the season as favourites, they have plenty of depth and lots of talent coming through the U/16 side from last year.

is there any talk of any players in the 3rds comp moving anywhere?

Yeah, people tell me i'm a terrible man all the time mate, especially after a few cleansing ales at the Seymour Cup!! Was hoping Grandale might have stopped to pick us up on the way home eh!! Was a nice balmy night for a walk anyway.
So what's the go with seymour 3rds? Do many qualify for next year?
Is Jake lorraine having a go at the bushies?

Yeah, people tell me i'm a terrible man all the time mate, especially after a few cleansing ales at the Seymour Cup!! Was hoping Grandale might have stopped to pick us up on the way home eh!! Was a nice balmy night for a walk anyway.
So what's the go with seymour 3rds? Do many qualify for next year?
Is Jake lorraine having a go at the bushies?

haha, grandale, i think he wouldnt of minded stopping, i think the boss who was driving was determined to get bish home..but a great evening/nite, i was happy finshing work at 5.30 and being smashed by 9.30 haha... was a good nite for a stroll too!

Jake is having a crack, but i think give him one more year..

yeah the 3rds should get a strong outfit together again.. also some young guns coming up from the junior ranks anyway..

haha, grandale, i think he wouldnt of minded stopping, i think the boss who was driving was determined to get bish home..but a great evening/nite, i was happy finshing work at 5.30 and being smashed by 9.30 haha... was a good nite for a stroll too!

Jake is having a crack, but i think give him one more year..

yeah the 3rds should get a strong outfit together again.. also some young guns coming up from the junior ranks anyway..

good to see a couple of the seymour premiership players getting invites to take part in a preseason with the bushrangers.
With Belsten and Cole a chance to take it to the next level, and Loraine only just having got to under 18 age, should be yet another promising season at the den.
Perhaps the Lions could win all three flags.

So given that some of the seymour boys may go to the Bushies, how many would they be losing out of the premiership team through age and moving on? I'm not sure but i don't thoink Echuca lose that many from their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.