Official Essendon fans EPL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crave said:
Well, about time! Now, about the Shev...:confused:

I dont know whats up with him, as long as Drogba and Lampard are firing, things are looking pretty good as this end of the ladder

Crave said:
Well, about time! Now, about the Shev...:confused:

Chelsea should have bought $30 million worth of mixed lollies. He might not start when Cole and Ballack are both 100%.

onlyhandball said:
Chelsea should have bought $30 million worth of mixed lollies. He might not start when Cole and Ballack are both 100%.
Ballack should go back to germany

onlyhandball said:

Ballack sure got lucky landing a deal like that. He's past his best IMO. Surprised they havent let go of Wright Phillips yet. Poor bloke can hardly get on the park. Would love him at the Kop!

BABYBOMBERS2007 said:
I dont know whats up with him, as long as Drogba and Lampard are firing, things are looking pretty good as this end of the ladder

Cant argue there.

onlyhandball said:

This is the problem with the EPL, they need a salary cap or something.

Unless Shev plays better, he's a waste of money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BABYBOMBERS2007 said:
This is the problem with the EPL, they need a salary cap or something.

Unless Shev plays better, he's a waste of money

The sooner the better! Great to see Carbone in the A-League by the way! Off to a flyer too!

Crave said:
See his flick pass back heel to create that goal for SFC? Magic!

The A-league needs good players like him, i hope more European players come. Wouldnt mind seeing Lampard at Perth Glory

Crave said:
Just you wait and see. He threatens on the wing and his supply is almost limitless. Very underrated player!

Pennant isn't talented enough to wash Fabregas' dog, let alone be a better player.

I'd take Fabregas every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Crave said:
Could be on his way to the Soccerroos if he keeps his form up.
yeah that would be funy. From being the most hated vixtory player to a socceroo. The commentator for the newcastle v Victory game said vargas was a chance for socceroo selection if he keeps playing as well as he has been. Victorian state league to the national side in a yr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back