Opinion OFFICIAL: Josh Walker traded for Brisbane's 2016 3rd Rd pick (Jansen = steak knives)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pods was cooked, so much so that in latter parts of the season he spent time in defence.

and we'll miss none of them. All average at best or ruined by injury.
How come we won't miss any of them? (the fit ones). Do you know if Black is fit? Will he be doing a pre-season?
Maybe Taylor forward?
Smaller forward line?

How come we won't miss any of them? (the fit ones). Do you know if Black is fit? Will he be doing a pre-season?
Maybe Taylor forward?
Smaller forward line?
Walker and Brown. Well I never rated Brown and still don't, Walker has been average at Brisbane and will be pushed out in the next couple of seasons.

Kersten isn't a CHF we are searching for either.
In the Best 22 thread I'll already mentioned my preference for a smaller forward line with some pace off half back to get the ball in there quickly.

Walker and Brown. Well I never rated Brown and still don't, Walker has been average at Brisbane and will be pushed out in the next couple of seasons.

Kersten isn't a CHF we are searching for either.
In the Best 22 thread I'll already mentioned my preference for a smaller forward line with some pace off half back to get the ball in there quickly.
That's fair enough if you wanna smaller forward line.
Fot those who don't though we really don't have anyone. If Hawkins cops an injury we have Black who is a fair chance to be injured or Buzza.
TBH I always had a soft spot for both Walker and Brown after seeing them in the VFL a bit.
Tall forwards take time and games. 23 ain't that old. Think there's a chance they can both do something

Think there's a chance they can both do something
I suspect that "something" is right, just not much more than that.

PS at age 23 Hawkins ripped Collingwood a new one in a GF. Walker has never looked any where near that.

That's fair enough if you wanna smaller forward line.
Fot those who don't though we really don't have anyone. If Hawkins cops an injury we have Black who is a fair chance to be injured or Buzza.
TBH I always had a soft spot for both Walker and Brown after seeing them in the VFL a bit.
Tall forwards take time and games. 23 ain't that old. Think there's a chance they can both do something

I'd almost say that's a distinction without a difference for Brown and Walker in particular.
Even if they were here and Hawk went down we'd still be screwed. Clark was the only one with decent ability but his headspace wasn't right for most of his career.

I suspect that "something" is right, just not much more than that.

PS at age 23 Hawkins ripped Collingwood a new one in a GF. Walker has never looked any where near that.
Yeah something doesn't mean Tommy Hawkins standard.
Just means a 100+ game career which is a good effort for a key forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back