Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ready for stringer to explode with all the attention on Boyd too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that's a huge thing about all of this that I love. Stringer and Crameri go from getting all of the attention, to being one of a few guys the defenders need to watch. Our complementary FWDs in Stringer, Crameri, Hunter, Dickson, Dahlhaus etc are all pretty good and great 3rd, 4th, 5th options, we are always just missing that #1 guy to take the pressure off them.

I understand Boyd isn't going to kick tons of goals this year and will need a few years and more pre-seasons / experience etc, but having him take the pressure off our other FWDs and be a target when bombing the ball in long will be huge for us.

yes lets do that...

Still without doubt the 2nd funniest experience I've ever had watching a game of football in my life. The fact that I just happened to be sitting in the norf reserved members area may have something to do with the immense lol's that were to be had.

I'll expect nothing less than 20 goals collectively from Boyd and Stringer every week then... ;)
Really?

I expect 20 each.

Been a while since we've had a talent/profile the afl have deemed worthy to use for media and promotions. That's a big win already for the club.

The added marketing and memberships will easily pay out some of his massive contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Griffen and Boyd is a fair deal. These guys still have Patton, Cameron and McCarthy.

******* awesome to get some revenge on the pricks.

...and look at them now. Patton a lumbering mess. Cameron out of form - albeit still their best forward. McCarthy biding his time in the WAFL. Griffen with a dodgy back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back