Oh Wayne....

• Thread starter roobie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Daphne:

What the hell has this got to do with this post. But I would like to point out that he did leave out a few words here, the most vocal when they are winning. And I wouldnt expect anything less of Wayne, than what he has said in that article. What, you read something like this and you realise what kind of a person he really is.

Were we not talking about Crowd interaction wiht players???? re spitting and water throwing

Off the field I believe Wayne is excellent and speaks very well (other than a certain nightclub tit grabbing incident)

On the field he behaves like a spoiled child, and tries to tell the umpires, the opposition, and the crowd what to do.

He really needs to pull his head in.

In my view he's the best player I have seen play the game (other than D Jarman for skills and amazing goals) and he should not ruin it by his petulant attitude.

------------------
"It's all about appetite.. and they're both hungry"
Dennis... September 1998

Originally posted by Jars458
On the field he behaves like a spoiled child, and tries to tell the umpires, the opposition, and the crowd what to do.

He really needs to pull his head in.

Why has his on-field attitude become such a big issue all of a sudden? For years he's been having a go at the umpires, sledging his opponents, and playing up to the crowd. If his attitude mattered so much, why didn't they criticise him years ago? Is it because the media now feel that Carey's career is at an end that they now feel reasonably sure that they can have a go at him without the chance that he'll play a few brilliant games to put eggs on their faces?

The media being right or Carey playing great football? My money is on Carey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back