Media Okeydoke Media & Nanoscope Present: "What Are You Worth?"

Remove this Banner Ad

First up, The Alberton Swamprats Salary Analysis:
l0e0.png

First up, The Alberton Swamprats Salary Analysis:
l0e0.png
great work, I can see things changing alot for next season though, with some of the rookies deserving of a decent payrise, mind you 3 tier two players will be gone/going and getting a reduced amount as will a couple of tier 3. I would have had noobz as tier 1, top line poster and contributor and now lead ruckman.

They went as the same deal so maybe it's a half of $800k?
Let's be honest, The Jet was steak knives in that deal at best. If I was administrating, there is no way they would both be on the same coin.

Let's be honest, The Jet was steak knives in that deal at best. If I was administrating, there is no way they would both be on the same coin.

Well why are mates called cobbers in Queensland?

No one cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great idea. Hopefully you do the Demons last so I can get more than the rookie salary.

Have you ever noticed men always leave the toilet seat up... That's the joke

It's usually white guys.

Black guys leave the toilet seat up like this.

What the actual ****?

Anyone want to pay me more?

Gee Dub? BoshtrichBurger?

Anyone?

Unsubbed. **** you guys.

Furies are similar to the Rats, plus Schultz and White are ex Tigers if that helps, also we have Thomas, Chaplin and that supercoach Williams fella.

great work, I can see things changing alot for next season though, with some of the rookies deserving of a decent payrise, mind you 3 tier two players will be gone/going and getting a reduced amount as will a couple of tier 3. I would have had noobz as tier 1, top line poster and contributor and now lead ruckman.

So what you're saying is we might have some spare cash for a big name player next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back