Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So can anyone tell me if Uni have improved that much? They smash OHA first round and then OHA beat Hutchins quite easy.
OHA look to have had four players come in this week, but Brendan Rogers didnt play (going from sporting pulse).Hutchins also made a couple of changes with Micheal Hall and Trav Brown playing this week which would have strengthened their side from round one.
Going to be a very even comp all year by the looks of it.
The double chance will become so important at season end.

Maybe Ive been a bit hard on the Roosters aswell, look to have improved from last year.

Can anyone comment on the standard of the game between the Saints and Channel?

So can anyone tell me if Uni have improved that much? They smash OHA first round and then OHA beat Hutchins quite easy.
OHA look to have had four players come in this week, but Brendan Rogers didnt play (going from sporting pulse).Hutchins also made a couple of changes with Micheal Hall and Trav Brown playing this week which would have strengthened their side from round one.
Going to be a very even comp all year by the looks of it.
The double chance will become so important at season end.

Maybe Ive been a bit hard on the Roosters aswell, look to have improved from last year.

Can anyone comment on the standard of the game between the Saints and Channel?

Game wasn't too bad. It was a bit blowy at the Bike Track, so plenty of targets got missed by foot.
Channel weren't too bad but they just don't have the personnel. The top players are ok but their bottom half dozen is where they struggle a bit. I reckon they should win some games, against who, not sure yet. Only time will tell.
Saints were pretty good. They were great when they didn't have the footy. The pressure they put on the ball carrier was really good. Still working on how to best use the ball going forward but that'll come. And Bowring...GUN!

Its going to be a great season

Game wasn't too bad. It was a bit blowy at the Bike Track, so plenty of targets got missed by foot.
Channel weren't too bad but they just don't have the personnel. The top players are ok but their bottom half dozen is where they struggle a bit. I reckon they should win some games, against who, not sure yet. Only time will tell.
Saints were pretty good. They were great when they didn't have the footy. The pressure they put on the ball carrier was really good. Still working on how to best use the ball going forward but that'll come. And Bowring...GUN!

Its going to be a great season

League BnF... Lock him in!

My tips last week were terrible. Im all over it this week.

Oha by 36 pts over the Saints
Hutchins by 22 pts over Richmond
Channel by 2pts over Uni (only if Channel can shut down Field Reeve)

My tips last week were terrible. Im all over it this week.

Oha by 36 pts over the Saints
Hutchins by 22 pts over Richmond
Channel by 2pts over Uni (only if Channel can shut down Field Reeve)

OHA by 7 pts
Hutchins by 35 PTS
Uni by 30 pts
Field Reeve last 3 channel games has an avg. 8 goals against them,so they do need to shut him down to have any chance-might be due to have a bad one against them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello! I hope you"ve all missed me!

Well done to the Channel boys! Way to shut them up! How many victory dances did Reeves do after his goals today?

My ships? We're just going along ok just for now!

Hello! I hope you"ve all missed me!

Well done to the Channel boys! Way to shut them up! How many victory dances did Reeves do after his goals today?

My ships? We're just going along ok just for now!

A couple unfortunately. Although now it seems as though he celebrates wildly after kicking it out on the full... To bad he was down the far end, otherwise he would have copped an ear full!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back