franny23

Debutant
Mar 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham
Just wondering if anyone knows where i am able to get a live stream of the game over the internet..
Unfortunatly i am stuck in Dublin and nowhere is showing it! on top of this the game is no longer on Eurosports UK and i am left with no options but to listen to it which im pritty sure i wont be able to handle doing..
any help is much appreciated..

devistated hawk :( !!!

Just wondering if anyone knows where i am able to get a live stream of the game over the internet..
Unfortunatly i am stuck in Dublin and nowhere is showing it! on top of this the game is no longer on Eurosports UK and i am left with no options but to listen to it which im pritty sure i wont be able to handle doing..

GAME DAY LIVE...on AFL.com :thumbsu::thumbsu:

heaps of differant stations there...if no luck there try radio 1 :thumbsu:

Video streams.

I'll probably be online around game time so I'll post some links when I cna verify them (there are other sources too)

Some might require a tvants/sopcast plugin but others will work without them. Depends who is putting up the stream.

Mate I have a few mates in London watching it at the Walkabout in Temple so it is bound to be shown somewhere in Dublin.

The Aussie Bars there usually show things like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back