Media OOBs, they did it again! … Another HecticCheese Production

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want me to explain it in a way that you would understand?

america ferrera dragon GIF
dvalin-confused.gif

Just when Tigerturbulance thought that The OOBs Off-Season from hell had turned around with news of Ligma requesting a trade to The Dragons, Spotswood is in disarray again

While looking for a precedent to use in a current Banhammer case, I came across something that Admin Kennedy Parker , Site Moderators & The Committee had all forgotten about

After the Team Sheet Deadline of GF week & before the Match itself, Bonz was given a week off for being naughty

I asked the following question:

& received the following response from The OOBs Committee Rep:

I then asked a follow up question & received no response:

*at that time, it was expected that Bonz was moving to The Dragons

Now that the Cat is out of the bag, what will new Sweet FA Tough Guy Cadsky do to restore order in Sweet?

#bonzgate
PleasingGratefulChicken.webp

I believe that the OOB should have a 6 point deduction from their grand final score and the premiership be retroactively given to the West Coast Wonders.

I second this notion also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet FA bans are games bans.
BigFooty bans mean players are ineligible to be named on team sheets while suspended. This is a grey area but essentially we can’t have forward dated bans when players have served their time already.

You idiot, the Old Boys are the big winners out of all this lol. think about it if you're capable.
Dunno, word on the grapevine is all is not well in the OOB inner sanctum and some want out, only to fall on deaf ears of the OOB LG :eyes:. Can you comment on this Rob?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back