Strategy Operation Get Jason Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
It is time to bring Jason Taylor back to Collingwood and make him the National Recruiting Manager. Jason, shown below has been part of 2 premiership list builds.

1655016113589.png

We must learn from our mistakes of the past and not promote internal Adam Shepard when/if Derek Hine moves on.

Under Graham Wright and Jeff Browne, it needs to be best available not jobs for internals or jobs for mates who don't have the experience.

Look how much better we are with Jarrod Wade (conducted a proper process to hire) as opposed to when we promoted Kevin White who was unqualified and an internal promotion.

Let's not re hash the coaching process of Buckley compared to that of Mick and Fly.

Jason's record speaks for itself.

It is time to bring Jason Taylor back to Collingwood and make him the National Recruiting Manager. Jason, shown below has been part of 2 premiership list builds.

View attachment 1422401

We must learn from our mistakes of the past and not promote internal Adam Shepard when/if Derek Hine moves on.

Under Graham Wright and Jeff Browne, it needs to be best available not jobs for internals or jobs for mates who don't have the experience.

Look how much better we are with Jarrod Wade (conducted a proper process to hire) as opposed to when we promoted Kevin White who was unqualified and an internal promotion.

Let's not re hash the coaching process of Buckley compared to that of Mick and Fly.

Jason's record speaks for itself.

Be a great get....

Dalrymple the guy who built the Dogs premiership list would be another big upgrade on Hine

Dalrymple the guy who built the Dogs premiership list would be another big upgrade on Hine

I think the dogs have made some pretty good choices with their pick 50s+. I had a look at their draft picks over the last decade and they have consistently picked winners. Hine hasn't had a lot of chances in the last decade except for the last 2 years or so, but that's doesn't explain his dud picks.

235e747846da95464b7bfc01e3550c66

I agree with your overall point but the Kevin's last year in charge was one of the best years we've had regarding injury in what felt like a decade.

I agree with your overall point but the Kevin's last year in charge was one of the best years we've had regarding injury in what felt like a decade.
Not just injury prevention, it's general fitness and body shapes.

To my eye we look much much fitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time Jeff Browne did something to turn around the recruiting at Collingwood

Seriously? Bloke named Graham Wright being added is just some sort of meaningless gesture?

I’m happy to see what Hine delivers under Wrighty’s supervision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back