News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting for the guys that said he injured himself a couple of weeks ago to come back and explain themselves.
I was one. He most definitely grabbed at his calf and didn’t return for the last 15 minutes of that game. Clearly just ended up being cramp / tightness and nothing else.

Clearly very talented but his body is not cut out for the game, too big of a risk in a final, it’s not going to happen.

Probably learnt our lesson with Burton in the 2020 prelim.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ya’ll really want to play a guy who hasn’t played an AFL game all season and who could well strain a muscle within the first 5? I rate him don’t get me wrong but now is not the time for a cowboy move.

You gotta go with the guys who have got you there.

You would bring a guy in if they were playing out of their minds in the SANFL but that is not the case.

The coaching staff is very conservative so I doubt it will happen and I am sure they have asked him a few times to play through injuries and he didn't and that probably doesn't bode well at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya’ll really want to play a guy who hasn’t played an AFL game all season and who could well strain a muscle within the first 5? I rate him don’t get me wrong but now is not the time for a cowboy move.
Now is exactly the time.

History is littered with premiers who too a calculated punt at this time of year figuring it is better to try and fail than not try at all.

Unfortunately it doesn't sit with Ports stability mantra.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now is exactly the time.

History is littered with premiers who too a calculated punt at this time of year figuring it is better to try and fail than not try at all.

Unfortunately it doesn't sit with Ports stability mantra.

Only four years ago Richmond handed a player his debut(!) in a Grand Final. Our opponents this week debuted Darcy Wilmot in week one of finals last year. Both teams outperformed expectations.

Play Fantasia. Show some balls for once. Playing it safe is how you end up with thirteen years of Ken Hinkley.

Only four years ago Richmond handed a player his debut(!) in a Grand Final. Our opponents this week debuted Darcy Wilmot in week one of finals last year. Both teams outperformed expectations.

Play Fantasia. Show some balls for once. Playing it safe is how you end up with thirteen years of Ken Hinkley.
Absolutely this. We all know Fantasia's failings. Undeniably has talent and class and can be a match winner. Knows where the goals are and kicks them. Just play him farken.

he's played 4 games in 2 years, wears number 13, we got him from essendon and y'all want to dump him in the biggest game of the last decade

And let's not even mention Blight.

Should play this weekend. Type of talent that could bob up on grandfinal day and earn a Norm Smith.

Should play this weekend. Type of talent that could bob up on grandfinal day and earn a Norm Smith.

All things considered, I think this finals campaign will be a good launching pad for next season's Brownlow/Coleman double.

Western Bulldogs randomly played Stef Martin in the prelims vs us a couple of years ago and it ruined our entire midfield

I agree with you all that Fantasia could break open a game.

I would rather Fantasia than McEntee.

The coaching staff are so into their guys and their gold passes, I would find it hard for them to shift at this late stage.

It would be one of the biggest calls from the coaching staff if they put Fantasia over McEntee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back