Media Owners Returning for 2014????

Remove this Banner Ad

Will we be able to trade players and picks?

I don't think you can trade draft picks in the uf set up we are in? Not 100% sure tho?

We can trade
  1. Finalise returning owners - ASAP, finding out who will be active (18/10) fumbler has already sent out mesages, if we tag them again and they are not active within the week (making it about 10-14 days) is enough?
  2. How many clubs does the BFFL want - I think this is hard, having 14 teams is better than 12 imo, but having 12 active teams is better than 14? It will be impossible to bring teams back after they are disbanded imo (within 7 days so 18/10)
  3. Drop excess clubs - Around the 18/10
  4. Invitations for new owners - I would suggest 2 max, and we already have one tentative candidate (put out the invitation after we know how many teams we require, leave it for (2 weeks?) (1/11)
  5. CEO DCEO decide new owners (unless vote) - I would say vote, everyone deserves an opinion
  6. Invite new owners - After the vote, give them 7 days to accept (8/11)
  7. Festival of the chop - Up until preseason draft (date less important at this stage) maybe (23/11)
  8. Pre Season Draft New Owners 1 each - ???
  9. Pre Season Draft all owners
  10. Trade Months (no trade for picks) - Agree makes it easier
  11. Cease Trading - Agree (prior to draft)
  12. Regular Draft - (2 months prior to season)
  13. Rookie Draft - (Is this necessary?)
  14. Season commences - (perfect)
some like this?

Number 10 but we can also trade before the Festival of the chop.

Guys, what's happening with this league? Did you want me to disband it? I've still got it attached to my account on UF so no one has emailed or contacted UF to ask for it to be changed.

Jordie_tackles

Guys, what's happening with this league? Did you want me to disband it? I've still got it attached to my account on UF so no one has emailed or contacted UF to ask for it to be changed.

I did contact them and was told it will just involve starting a new league this season Rocky. So i think that will be a historic thing at your end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back