Delisted #37: Kyle Reimers - Vindictive or naive?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame Bomber couldn't turn him around attitude wise like he did Stevie J at Geelong.

I'm shattered about Kyle not being a bomber no more and hope he gets picked up somewhere else.

I'll be even more shattered if they keep Dell Olio and Prismall on the list now that Reimers has been cut. Way more upside in Reimers than in both of them combined.

Shame.

Has too much talent not to be in the AFL system. I wonder if someone out there can unlock the potential.

I'm looking to Freo.

Cannot really see that happening. Ballantyne, son-son, Mellington and Crozier mean that the only spot available would be Rookie List, and we will be tight there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well i don't see the harm in giving him another year to see if he's changed his ways

This especially in a team with poor foot skills! We need players that can kick the ball and we get rid of one of our best...

Hope we rookie him to be honest, we could do worse...if that spud Long got a rookie contract surely someone with good skills deserves one.

long from all reports was very talented (i only saw him play vfl once and his 7-8 disposals looked extremely tidy), unfortunately he was just a cripple.

Reimers on the other hand is is incredibly talented, but is also selfish and big headed.

long from all reports was very talented (i only saw him play vfl once and his 7-8 disposals looked extremely tidy), unfortunately he was just a cripple.

Reimers on the other hand is is incredibly talented, but is also selfish and big headed.

I'd take the talented one who can stay on the park. So what if he is selfish...so was Stevie J...rookie him and tell him, this is it, work your butt off of get out. You may find we might turn him around!

Hope he ends up at another club bar Eagles.

Who will be Essendons most hated player by other clubs now?
You do have someone who punched a cabbie. There are plenty that can feel the Reimers void.

Was he cut due to the fact he couldn't stay injury free? Or was he just overtaken by someone else and the injuries just sped that process up. Always thought he was a pretty good talent but seemed like a dickhead.

You can say he is talented and is going to come good; but it has been 6 years.
Being on the outer should have made him work harder, finally being delisted shouldn't be a wake up call; he should have already had one.

Funny that people are suggesting we could rookie him... as I just came to say that this is just all Hird and Bomber's plan to really kick Reimers up the arse.

Well, one can hope anyway...! Haha

Still very disappointed in this decision. I think TRB got this one completely wrong and have really ****ed up for the first time. (same with Lonergan to a lesser extent) For all the crap I hear Hirdy spout about AFL players needing to be good kicks of the football first and foremost, to then go and delist the best kick at the club is confusing to say the least... especially considering that we desperately need some class up forward... particularly with Monfries gone now as well.

Jetta and Davey?

God help us...

You can say he is talented and is going to come good; but it has been 6 years.
Being on the outer should have made him work harder, finally being delisted shouldn't be a wake up call; he should have already had one.

Yes but some people need a real kick up the backside. This may be it, I can feel this coming back and biting us on the backside...just watch him play well for another side...you don't lose talent overnight!

Yes but some people need a real kick up the backside. This may be it, I can feel this coming back and biting us on the backside...just watch him play well for another side...you don't lose talent overnight!
This gets said about most players that get delisted,the funny thing is though it never seems to happen. He was delisted for a reason and at the end of the year someone has to go and his number was up.

This gets said about most players that get delisted,the funny thing is though it never seems to happen. He was delisted for a reason and at the end of the year someone has to go and his number was up.

I can think of others that should have gone before Reimers, you don't delist our one midfielder with GREAT foot skills, that is beyond stupid.

I can think of others that should have gone before Reimers, you don't delist our one midfielder with GREAT foot skills, that is beyond stupid.
Who should have gone before him and also i never saw him play in the middle this year and i think we could probably count the amount of times he play in the middle on one hand. He isn't the answer to improve our midfield so really it wasn't a stupid decision at all.

Who should have gone before him and also i never saw him play in the middle this year and i think we could probably count the amount of times he play in the middle on one hand. He isn't the answer to improve our midfield so really it wasn't a stupid decision at all.

Start with Lovett Murray...there is one...Prismall was rubbish too...Hille I would have got rid of as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back