Patch

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been carrying him, but I don't think we can afford to do this anymore.

Drop him to the 2's, let him regain some form and actually earn his spot in the first 22.

I am a big Patch supporter but both he and Scotty Mac need to be, at the very least, threatened with being dropped. Both are slow and ill disciplined at the moment. They're both best 22 when on song no doubt but to keep gifting them games on reputation alone when they aren't performing is hurting the team.

I am a big Patch supporter but both he and Scotty Mac need to be, at the very least, threatened with being dropped. Both are slow and ill disciplined at the moment. They're both best 22 when on song no doubt but to keep gifting them games on reputation alone when they aren't performing is hurting the team.
Completely Agree. Scotty Mac needs to get off the donuts and onto the treadmill before he finds some form and I believe Patch's form drop all derives from his new philosophy in this article http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2013-05-10/adams-gets-smart. Drop him to the magoos let him dominate, find some strength and confidence. Replace him with Hine or Jacobs who IMO both provide great body on the line pressure.

aint_no_thang_but_a_chickin_wang_t_shirts-r4991815f28d4454091e6510d653f8194_va6lr_512.jpg

C...Judd, 3 votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love him when he is on song but at the moment he is a liability as he is holding back in his attack at the contest. He admitted this himself as his shoulders are not 100% (and we cant expect them to be). I question why he is playing then.

Gutted that patch is a a shadow if his 2012 self. My fav player last year.

if boomer out was a key reason why we didn't get across the line in some games this year, patches form must be a close second

He had both shoulders reconstructed over the off-season. Both of them. He's playing badly, sure, but this idea that he needs to be threatened or sent a message is insulting. The bloke gives his all every week.

He isn't doing anything anyway!

I've defended him before, but he is offering nothing. Has to go!

I thought he was ok last week, not at his best but ok. Harper is in a moon boot and Garner & Wood aren't ready. You'd have to bring in a mid, Levi, Jacobs or even Mackenzie and do a bit of reshuffling maybe play Cunners and Jack forward more. Personally I'd back him in to come good. He started last year poorly too IIRC

On the weekend from the point I could see him live, his effort and work rate was there. He just had the fumbles and it just cost him from having any time with ball in hand, also sometimes getting the ball in his hand as the fumble was enough for more players to get there and hold it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back