Patrick Dangerfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pack up guys, Noble and Hine have stated that any trade won't happen so that should be enough. And the reason Danger hasn't said anything in regards to these rumours is because he is on holiday at Moggs Creek. I'm sure Paul Connors said the same thing about Danger last Monday.

I didn't hear Connors categorically say a trade was out of the question and although he's currently holidaying, it just happens to be in his birth place of Moggs Creek (VICTORIA) that Danger refers to as 'God's Country'.

And if Danger is so highly regarded at the Crows, Phil Walsh should make it his first priority as coach to catch up with him face to face and find out if he wants to stay or go I would think, and by doing so, offer him a contract extension! That should end all this speculation once and for all yeah?

It's becoming a pretty risky proposition to let players enter their final year of contract in the same year as they become a FA. It's unsettling and on most occasions they walk.

Now I'm not implying that he's going or staying, moreover I'm saying the Crows need to address this ASAP or risk losing him for nothing like they did with Tippett!

We have this guy anyways

FREEMAN%20Nathan.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back